Spring Spring PractiSe 13 - 4.12.2022

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For the last 20 years, I've vowed not to get sucked in during the spring when of course, everybody is undefeated. Have done a good job the last few of not buying it.

This sure feels dramatically different. Quality coaches and advisors from top to bottom. Probably a recruiting class or two away from a real shot, but at least we will get the most out of what we have. If the o line can protect and actually give the rb a shot at making 2 yards when we need it, we could be lights out on O. Might be some 45-35 games but at least we can be the 45.

Advertisement
For the last 20 years, I've vowed not to get sucked in during the spring when of course, everybody is undefeated. Have done a good job the last few of not buying it.

This sure feels dramatically different. Quality coaches and advisors from top to bottom. Probably a recruiting class or two away from a real shot, but at least we will get the most out of what we have. If the o line can protect and actually give the rb a shot at making 2 yards when we need it, we could be lights out on O. Might be some 45-35 games but at least we can be the 45.
Don’t mistake the change in direction and energy to translating to success in the field. Don’t get me wrong we will be better. However don’t lose sight of the lack of depth and the amount of portal guys we need to fill spots. Clearly there are wholes on this roster that will take time to fill.

I’m really pulling for Steed. He’s overcome a hella of lot of adversity and worked his *** off to get to where he’s at today.
I’d be hard pressed to find another player who “deserves” success more than this kid. His worked his tail off by all accounts to put himself in this position.

Wish him nothing but success.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back