Official Spring Practice #7: Tuesday March 28 Includes Media: Javion Cohen, TVD, and Ahkeem Mesidor

I think most fans love Flagg as a kid and dont mind him on the roster, he brings great intangibles to the team. By all accounts he is a smart kid who not only is a leader but is likeable in general. What fans have an issue with is that he is the starter. In terms of the value he brings on the field, look... it was poor recruiting by Manny and then Steele had not much to work with cause the transfer from Tejas sucked. Ill wait to see how much he plays on Saturdays becasue the spring means very little in regards to the finished product. Like I said, I like the kid but he isnt a big time football player and we want to be a big time program again, right?
Flagg and Ivey same thing

No one in their right kinds criticizes the kids for being put in spots they shouldn’t be

People complain when they’re in and then the backups come in and **** all over themselves but they pretend that doesn’t happen

Mallory was the same thing

Advertisement
Advertisement

Excuse Me What GIF

From now on.... @JD08 @Canes2082

Going on third defensive coordinator and Linebackers coach who see value in Flagg.

But CIS told me he stinks and shouldn’t be on the Miami roster. But but
Coaches are always going to like players like Flagg. He’s smart, tough and you will have no issues off the field. He just can’t be one of your Starting LB’s on a good defense. He can have a role, but he has extreme limitations

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coaches are always going to like players like Flagg. He’s smart, tough and you will have no issues off the field. He just can’t be one of your Starting LB’s on a good defense. He can have a role, but he has extreme limitations
Agreed

He’s reliable

Any employer will tell you the value there

Advertisement
Going on third defensive coordinator and Linebackers coach who see value in Flagg.

But CIS told me he stinks and shouldn’t be on the Miami roster. But but

His play on Saturdays tells you he shouldn’t be there. He’s a good/heady practice player who learns tendencies and knows how to apply them in situations.

Problem is he’s not playing the same scheme and players on Saturday. That’s why he looks fast and in the right spot on Saturdays and like an all star Monday thru Thursday

Advertisement
Back