Official Spring Practice #7: Tuesday March 28 Includes Media: Javion Cohen, TVD, and Ahkeem Mesidor

It's like our fans didn't actually watch Brown throw the ball. Only run the ball. The kid would be special if he could complete more than a few passes on target. Now I will say he's looking good in camp so far. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
He was only a true freshman and played in 8 games. Jordan Travis in his third season also played in 8 games and had a 55% completion with 6 TDS and 6 ints running the ball almost 100 times. Obviously, we all saw last year what a big step he took in his 4th and 5th seasons in a college program. Some players need longer to develop.

Advertisement
Finally watched Cohen. Yep. Everybody was right. Question. Who is this "CC" he keeps speaking of? See See? CiCi? Can't be the pizza. I get the Bama references but holy moly it was overkill.

Finally watched Cohen. Yep. Everybody was right. Question. Who is this "CC" he keeps speaking of? See See? CiCi? Can't be the pizza. I get the Bama references but holy moly it was overkill.
12140743065630.png

Advertisement
I remember when Vince Young flipped from being an elite athlete to a highly productive QB. Brown's not at VY's level, but he's of that mold. Maybe a better comparison is Vick. Either way, he needs time to bake. Can Dawson be that QB whisperer we hoped Richt would be?

An absolute specimen with size and unbelievable athletic ability. I hope he can be developed as a quarterback because Miami deserves a quarterback that is must see tv. How are you that big, cut, strong and one of the fastest on the team at that size with an arm like that. He is a project of course because if he wasnā€™t, he probably wouldnā€™t be at Miami if he was already polished with those kind of physical tools. Lord PLEASE develop him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid is very well spoken. The young man is beyond his years. He sounds like a coach in the making.

He seems genuine, and is exactly the type of upperclassmen you want around the younger guys.

Very, very refreshing to see.

Advertisement
Its clear that Alabama and Saban and that entire program as well as the utopia of Tuscaloosa has shaped and molded him into the perfect human being with no space for improvement as a source of moral energy or courage or divine efficacy or omnipotent wisdom.

We should all quake in righteous fear that he has descended upon coral gables.
Dave Chappelle Wow GIF

I really do believe he can become the future of the program. If he keeps working on his accuracy and decision making he will be a stud. His leadership qualities are already there.
Yes, if he understands where the ball is supposed to go and has good footwork he can be more relaxed in throwing the ball on schedule.

As far as comparing him to other great college QBs, you have to consider who surrounded the other guys and what they were asked to do. Jacurri has all the tools to be a great one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back