Official Spring Practice #7: Tuesday March 28 Includes Media: Javion Cohen, TVD, and Ahkeem Mesidor

Advertisement
Yawn do that in the game
Exactly,.....
clapping dancing GIF by Lifetime

For real this time I’m not trying to be a **** but Ive seen this movie too many time during spring to fall for the spring hype only to watch all the Greentree Allstars shrink under the Saturday lights
Honestly, I agree.

Advertisement
As others previously mentioned, that was a great interview by Cohen. I’m looking forward to him being a voice on the field. We need more leaders on this team!

For real this time I’m not trying to be a **** but Ive seen this movie too many time during spring to fall for the spring hype only to watch all the Greentree Allstars shrink under the Saturday lights
I take spring practice reports with a grain of salt as well but if you cant appreciate anything positive and nothing they say or do can matter or make a difference to you at this time of year... Why do you even pay attention at all? Why not just wait until game 1 to tune in

Advertisement
I take spring practice reports with a grain of salt as well but if you cant appreciate anything positive and nothing they say or do can matter or make a difference to you at this time of year... Why do you even pay attention at all? Why not just wait until game 1 to tune in
Because that’s not fun

Nothing like Susan asking how great it was to play for Alabama.
what a terrible question from someone associated with a school.. maybe a national guy can ask that.. even then you should not while he is on a different team right after a practice.

Advertisement

This.

I've been on these recruiting boards way too long to buy into rumors and preseason hype.

I appreciate the tidbits as they come in, but place little to no stock in them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back