Spring Practice #2

Every since Jordan Miller signed, I have been preaching that he is going to be a difference maker once he gets in college shape. Looks like he is well on his way to reshaping his body.

I saw him toss around huge O- linemen like rag dolls during his season year. He was literally the most powerful DT that I have ever seen in person at the high school level. He was way to heavy then, but yet he still had a quick burst off the line. One can only come to the conclusion that he will be even quicker with the much needed weight lost.

I'm very excited to see the big guy rumble this year!
His burst jumped off the film for a guy that big

Advertisement
His burst jumped off the film for a guy that big
Agreed.

Imagine seeing it in person. I thought I'd had a few to many crown & cokes before the game. I was like, who the **** is that? It was way before I even knew he was on Miami's radar. That's why I was so stoked when the news came out that all of the defensive coaches and Richt showed up to put a full court press on him, in efforts of bring him to Coral Gables.

IMO, he was the steal of the class. He was project for sure, but steal nonetheless.

Advertisement
Tate is literally a baker/manziel/Murray clone. Short athletic qb who just drips swagger(attitude,leadership) whatever you want to call it. I think Perry and Williams are both superior throwers in comparison to tate. But tate is the kind of player where no stage is too big or bright.

I’d be shocked if it’s not Tate’s job to lose at this point. I don’t even think he will really have to necessarily have to destroy the competition just keep it close enough where there’s room for interpretation.

The only issue we might see after spring is the transfer of a qb or even two. Would love for Williams to stick it out and back up tate and take over in two years. But I could easily see him moving on.

I agree with this take. Personal preferences and biases aside, I think we all can agree that its the non-physical traits that make QBs great. The guy who throws the hardest or prettiest ball (aside from Aaron Rodgers) never seem to make it. Give me the guy with ice in his veins and who's teammates will run through a wall for. The off the field issues that the Jon Richt era QBs had last year are big, big red flags for me.

That being said, I just want to smack UF in week 0 and build from there.

I don’t understand whats new about the pretty ball Williams throws? Are u all new?
Williams - throws pretty ball, throws like an nfl qb
Perry - best physical ability of the 3
Tate- has the best intangibles when the play breakdown and has the best leadership of the 3.

With that being said let’s see how they look when the pads come on.

Advertisement
@D RevLee thought you would like this

WTF?! @Paranos

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just Never thought he ran his routes hard enough

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhahahahahahahahahahbwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Advertisement
Back