Spring Practice #2

D2Gfic8WoAAkosb.jpg
Looks like he can scratch his ankles standing straight up

Advertisement
Fellas Pope has taken the next step. He's working his *** off. Enos is going to have a very tough decision on choosing who starts. Thomas, Osborn, Pope, and Hartley have all looked really good. Very explosive. But the problem is were going to need some size. Hightower and Wiggins have been dropping a lot of passes.

There was a lot of motion going on on offense. I almost didn't know what's going on, since all I have watched for the last couple of years was something completely different than what Dan Enos is putting together. I saw sophomore fullback Realus George line up on the line of scrimmage only to be motioned to the backfield. Brevin Jordan was motioned constantly. K.J. Osborn was lined up in the slot and was motioned to the opposite side.

Advertisement
There was a lot of motion going on on offense. I almost didn't know what's going on, since all I have watched for the last couple of years was something completely different than what Dan Enos is putting together. I saw sophomore fullback Realus George line up on the line of scrimmage only to be motioned to the backfield. Brevin Jordan was motioned constantly. K.J. Osborn was lined up in the slot and was motioned to the opposite side.

I like Osborn in the slot

Advertisement
LOL from the article...

His one blunder was just poor decision making on his part. Mark Pope was deep and he threw it up for grabs and first-team safety Robert Knowles should have easily come down with the interception. Instead, the ball bounced right off of his hands and landed right in Pope’s arms who brought it down and was ruled down around the five-yard line.

Pope didn't score on the play. See, I told you guys Knowles is bringin' it this year.

I remember Mike Leach shooting tennis balls at his WRs. If you can catch a tennis ball at 60 mph, you can darn sure catch a football. Catching is a skill that can be improved, and should be.

Just curious, does this method also work with wrenches?

Thanks to all that have posted content, much appreciation. Still seeing receivers dropping catchable passes. Hopefully Stubbs gets that ironed out and soon. Overall, loving the atmosphere at Coach Diaz’s camp, we really have nothing from Richt to compare it to given the no media ban he imposed. I like that Diaz is allowing so much exposure from a media perspective. Have to think prospective recruits are loving seeing how practice works.
U wont like next week nearly as much then.

:4e49c5euykr1o.jpg:

Also agree that Osborn in the slot could be dangerous. Goal-line formation with Brevin, Mallory, Osborn, Dallas, and Davis... Move everybody around pre-snap then just walk Tate into the endzone when the D vacates =P

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back