Spring Practice #2

Advertisement
Any word on whether they're using a fullback?

I see Realus and Parrott out there.

D2HB-veXcAAcsHX.jpg

Advertisement
Any word on whether they're using a fullback?

I see Realus and Parrott out there.

D2HB-veXcAAcsHX.jpg
They are creating a new position called the “M-Back”, per Enos. All of the motion will go through the M-Back, who will channel it to the other players on the team. Those players will then climb onto the M-Back’s shoulders move in one choreographed dance like the Red Panda with plates. Then the ball is snapped vertically.

Standard RPO from there.

Advertisement
247 REPORT:
QB Jarren Williams threw prettiest ball on Wed continues to throw with good accuracy and gets ball out quick.
QB Tate Martell got the first reps with first team on Wednesday. much sharper on Wednesday’s compared to Tuesday. Did have some issues in terms of placing ball too high or too low.
QB N'Kosi Perry threw a beautiful post-corner route to Osborn Perry definitely has the biggest arm
RB Cam'Ron Harris impressive during the drill and was working with the first team offense ahead of DJ. Harris is the smoothest running back this spring
defensive tackle Jon Ford looks noticeable slimmer
DE Patrick Joyner and DT Nesta Silvera were working with the third team.
LB Zach McCloud was at practice dressed out. hand/wrist wrapped up.

The problem with Cager was his mouth and attitude... his game was alright, nothing special or elite.

To me seemed like a fun guy to dance and hang with, but not a guy to be in a battle with. He did score twice against FSU, one of them being on a 4th and goal fade where he immediately called for another jump ball after the first one was batted down but for every big play he made, he would disappear far too often. Def a D1 caliber player, but as someone else said he ran like he was wearing timberlands with no laces

Advertisement
Advertisement

Think we're going to get a bonafide stud in whoever ends up winning the QB competition. If someone can beat out Jarren, who looked the most competent of our QB's against Savannah St (fwiw) and has things like this being reported about him and Rosier's comments the other day about how committed he is to football now, we're in very good hands. Or else I can't wait to see Jarren start -- think he's the real deal.

To me seemed like a fun guy to dance and hang with, but not a guy to be in a battle with. He did score twice against FSU, one of them being on a 4th and goal fade where he immediately called for another jump ball after the first one was batted down but for every big play he made, he would disappear far too often. Def a D1 caliber player, but as someone else said he ran like he was wearing timberlands with no laces

I think both of his TD's were on 4th down. Could be wrong about the first one.

Advertisement
Back