Spring Practice #2

Advertisement
Good to see that our WRs drop passes irrespective of who throws to them......................
butbutbutbut...it's hard to catch passes when they aren't thrown accurately...derp.

I'm tired of the excuses for our receivers dropping passes. It hits your hands, catch it. You drop passes, you don't play. Put Harley and Wiggins in front of a jugs machine and fire 2000 passes at them until they can secure the ball with their hands.

Advertisement
butbutbutbut...it's hard to catch passes when they aren't thrown accurately...derp.

I'm tired of the excuses for our receivers dropping passes. It hits your hands, catch it. You drop passes, you don't play. Put Harley and Wiggins in front of a jugs machine and fire 2000 passes at them until they can secure the ball with their hands.

Those would be the two that need it most.

Advertisement
Jordan Miller been in that weight room...

Advertisement

I remember Mike Leach shooting tennis balls at his WRs. If you can catch a tennis ball at 60 mph, you can darn sure catch a football. Catching is a skill that can be improved, and should be.

Advertisement

We need Patches O’houlihan to shoot 2000 wrenches thru the jugs at them until they can catch them.

Thanks to all that have posted content, much appreciation. Still seeing receivers dropping catchable passes. Hopefully Stubbs gets that ironed out and soon. Overall, loving the atmosphere at Coach Diaz’s camp, we really have nothing from Richt to compare it to given the no media ban he imposed. I like that Diaz is allowing so much exposure from a media perspective. Have to think prospective recruits are loving seeing how practice works.

Advertisement
Back