Spring Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
christoph waltz television GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Is this an optics thing in your guys opinion? Fill up the stadium more? Getting familiar with hard rock is important imo but if it’s televised more packed house will look a lot better.
I think optics yes - Mario understands in totality he needs to rebuild the brand, and this is good for Broward and WPB fans if getting into Dade is a deal breaker

Advertisement
Is this an optics thing in your guys opinion? Fill up the stadium more? Getting familiar with hard rock is important imo but if it's televised more packed house will look a lot better.
It's possible HR said no. They have in the past. Hopefully, in 5 years, we won't need to do this any more.

Advertisement
I think the "attendance for the TV" optics is in play here. That place will be jam packed and it will look great on TV... The TV people dont need to know its only a 18k seat stadium. LOL.. HRS would make it seem half empty because its so big. I like the idea.

Is this an optics thing in your guys opinion? Fill up the stadium more? Getting familiar with hard rock is important imo but if it’s televised more packed house will look a lot better.
I would argue this is a Mas owns has a 50-year lease via his Inter Miami interests stadium thing.

UPDATE: 11 Feb 22, 0207GMT 😁

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back