Spring Game

Advertisement
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
View attachment 177465

You really do try way to hard.

Since you went straight to your favorite reference Wiki-wiki, allow me to provide the actual public facing portion of the document of record that all parties, public and private, must adhere to👇:

View attachment 177464

So yes, I had thought the entire property had been absorbed by Inter Miami (e.g. Team Mas and others), but it was retained by CoFtL. With that said, the main point of my porst was he [Mas] has economic and socialization self-interests by hosting our Canes Spring 22 game at Lockhart (it will always be Lockhart **** it!).

Oh pray tell why one asks!!??

Well, considering he has defacto property ownership-esque responsibilities and authorities via the 50-year lease agreement. Those pesky details and all.

"...Crews at the site of Lockhart Stadium began the demolition of the stadium at an event that started just after 9 a.m.

After several officials, including new Major League Soccer team Inter Miami majority owner and businessman Jorge Mas, spoke to the crowd of supporters and others from across the area, a group of officials from the city and team pressed a ceremonial button and the destruction of the stadium started..."

“...Under the terms of the 50-year agreement, Inter Miami will fund the Lockhart renovation project, at a cost estimated at $60 million, and will operate and maintain the site while the city retains ownership of the property..."

H I L A R I O U S.

You.

Are.

Welcome!

View attachment 177463
Wtf???.....I'm only at 12.5 %......You've got me F-ed up......Moar Food Pic's in the middle of Football threads coming soon....

Love the new Lockhart. Went there for the state title games. Beautiful facility.

I hope they eventually spruce up the area outside of the stadium on Commercial Blvd, because currently there ain't **** desirable out there.

Love the green field I have been driving by for 37 years.

Desirable AF

Wtf???.....I'm only at 12.5 %......You've got me F-ed up......Moar Food Pic's in the middle of Football threads coming soon....
Brother it was not I.

The global community with one voice said, "the crown shall be hoisted upon this special person not once, but twice!"

Es waren die Menschen.

그것은 사람들이었다.

Fue la gente.

It was the people.

PS Please post more pics of the good eats and your recommendations!

Advertisement
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
View attachment 177465

You really do try way to hard.

Since you went straight to your favorite reference Wiki-wiki, allow me to provide the actual public facing portion of the document of record that all parties, public and private, must adhere to👇:

View attachment 177464

So yes, I had thought the entire property had been absorbed by Inter Miami (e.g. Team Mas and others), but it was retained by CoFtL. With that said, the main point of my porst was he [Mas] has economic and socialization self-interests by hosting our Canes Spring 22 game at Lockhart (it will always be Lockhart **** it!).

Oh pray tell why one asks!!??

Well, considering he has defacto property ownership-esque responsibilities and authorities via the 50-year lease agreement. Those pesky details and all.

"...Crews at the site of Lockhart Stadium began the demolition of the stadium at an event that started just after 9 a.m.

After several officials, including new Major League Soccer team Inter Miami majority owner and businessman Jorge Mas, spoke to the crowd of supporters and others from across the area, a group of officials from the city and team pressed a ceremonial button and the destruction of the stadium started..."

“...Under the terms of the 50-year agreement, Inter Miami will fund the Lockhart renovation project, at a cost estimated at $60 million, and will operate and maintain the site while the city retains ownership of the property..."

H I L A R I O U S.

You.

Are.

Welcome!

View attachment 177463

You are behaving like such a crybaby.

I provided a factual correction. It was not a derailment, no matter how hard you try to make it such.

You were wrong. As has happened many, many times. But like your man-crush, you can never admit when you are wrong.

The stadium is not owned by the Mas brothers. You were wrong. I realize you will never admit that you are wrong, but keep arguing and rationalizing and justifying. You make some ridiculous points about "economic self-interest" when there will be no sale of concessions, parking, etc., and whatever we pay to rent the facility will go to the City of Fort Lauderdale.

We've played the game at Lockhart before. Has NOTHING to do with the Mas brothers. But keep spinning.

Last edited:
Already booked my room guestimating on the date.

miss cleo fraud GIF

You are behaving like such a crybaby.

I provided a factual correction. It was not a derailment, no matter how hard you try to make it such.

You were wrong. As has happened many, many times. But like your man-crush, you can never admit when you are wrong.

The stadium is not owned by the Mas brothers. You were wrong. I realize you will never admit that you are wrong, but keep arguing and rationalizing and justifying. You make some ridiculous points about "economic self-interest" when there will be no sale of concessions, parking, etc., and whatever we pay to rent the facility will go to the City of Fort Lauderdale.

We've played the game at Lockhart before. Has NOTHING to do with the Mas brothers. But keep spinning.

How you woke up. Don't cry makes eyes puffy.👆👆

GZeccCiWBQszC.gif

"...you can never admit when you are wrong..."

👆English must be your second language👇

"...So yes, I had thought the entire property had been absorbed by Inter Miami (e.g. Team Mas and others), but it was retained by CoFtL..."

You do realize operations revenue goes to Inter Miami right? You do realize bringing people to the stadium for any reason is, at the very least, some marketing/experience attempt at having them return for future events and spending money. You of course realize that a long-game plan would be to get everyone thinking, "hey a stadium like this could work for our Canes to play in instead of HRS." Of course you have.

Please regale us with all the stories of UM classes you took that taught you these basic concepts.

Fare up hard to deal with today huh? Maybe use one of those spinner wheels to relax. DBC has turned it around, look to him for inspiration!

🤣🤣

Last edited:
Advertisement
How you woke up. Don't cry makes eyes puffy.👆👆

View attachment 177498

"...you can never admit when you are wrong..."

👆English must be your second language👇

"...So yes, I had thought the entire property had been absorbed by Inter Miami (e.g. Team Mas and others), but it was retained by CoFtL..."

Fare up hard to deal with today huh? Maybe use one of those spinner wheels to relax. DBC has turned it around, look to him for inspiration!

🤣🤣

Just say it, Fonzie. "I was w-w-w-w-w-wrong." You can do it.

You "thought the entire property had been absorbed by Inter Miami" (it wasn't), then you go on to write a treatise on "economic and socialization self-interests". Feel free to tell us about all of the economic benefits the Mas brothers will derive from the City of Fort Lauderdale collecting a few thousand dollars for UM to rent Lockhart for a few hours. So you complicated your "admission of error" by making additional factual errors.

Hilarious. Can't make this stuff up.

Just say it, Fonzie. "I was w-w-w-w-w-wrong." You can do it.

You "thought the entire property had been absorbed by Inter Miami" (it wasn't), then you go on to write a treatise on "economic and socialization self-interests". Feel free to tell us about all of the economic benefits the Mas brothers will derive from the City of Fort Lauderdale collecting a few thousand dollars for UM to rent Lockhart for a few hours. So you complicated your "admission of error" by making additional factual errors.

Hilarious. Can't make this stuff up.
👆Since you missed it the first time👇

You do realize operations revenue goes to Inter Miami right? You do realize bringing people to the stadium for any reason is, at the very least, some marketing/experience attempt at having them return for future events and spending money. You of course realize that a long-game plan would be to get everyone thinking, "hey a stadium like this could work for our Canes to play in instead of HRS." Of course you have.

Please regale us with all the stories of UM classes you took that taught you these basic concepts.

👆Since you missed it the first time👇

You do realize there is a concept called "operations expense", right? "Marketing/experience attempt"? Are you kidding me? The Mas brothers are trying to trick people into falling in love with Lockhart so that they won't want InterMiami to move to Melreese? And there is some 3D-chesss-level mental manipulation of Miami fans being fooled into accepting a central-Dade 50K seat stadium because of the powerful connections created at a central-Broward 15K seat stadium?

Hilarious. You are some sort of medical guy who pontificates about corporate and business strategy all the time, with no actual expertise. I guess my UM business degrees and 25 years in the corporate world are just things for you to minimize and mock.

Whatever. You posted incorrect factual information. I posted a snapshot of the true facts, I did not opine or criticize you. You then chose to overreact and bloviate across multiple responses, instead of just saying "I was wrong" and letting it go.

Keep spinning myths about all the magical benefits the Mas brothers are getting out of (yet another year of) Fort Lauderdale renting Lockhart to UM for a few thousand dollars for a few hours that a few thousand people will attend.

"Marketing/experience attempt". I'm still laughing at that nonsense.

Advertisement
For a place they basically built overnight they actually did a real nice job with 2InThePink Stadium.

I'm not a soccer guy but Mas shouid really get Beckham to make an appearance at the Spring Game.

"...I guess my UM business degrees and 25 years in the corporate world are just things for you to minimize and mock..."
You do a fine job all by yourself.

Please continue.

Took another peek at document of record suite...👇

"...the stadium in return for a 50-year rent-free lease..."

👆I wonder who said this...👇

"...Keep spinning myths about all the magical benefits the Mas brothers are getting out of (yet another year of) Fort Lauderdale renting Lockhart to UM for a few thousand dollars for a few hours that a few thousand people will attend..."🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I must have taken very different classes at UM than you did.

Last edited:
For a place they basically built overnight they actually did a real nice job with 2InThePink Stadium.

I'm not a soccer guy but Mas shouid really get Beckham to make an appearance at the Spring Game.
Clever they way they did. Each section was a stand alone "module" so a construction delay/failure could have been cordoned off and the other pieces put into use (minus the playing field of course). I believe they had three of their teams in a friendly competition with each other (what I heard anyway).

Advertisement
I used to go to a Jamaican event there called Igloo. Haven't been there in years. Definitely at that spring game with my gf. Last offseason thing i went to was the scrimmage at Oxbridge academy in west palm beach when Mark Richt came in.

Clever they way they did. Each section was a stand alone "module" so a construction delay/failure could have been cordoned off and the other pieces put into use (minus the playing field of course). I believe they had three of their teams in a friendly competition with each other (what I heard anyway).
I didn't know that. I remember initially being very skeptical of their overall construction timeline. Amazing how things can work out when capitalism meets urgency meets a level of intelligent planning (I'll leave the debates about government/public-private "assistance" to others)- as we have some stretches of highway down here that have seemingly been under "construction" since Saban was a coach in Miami.....Lou Saban.

Advertisement
Back