Spring Game

Advertisement
This is perfect, the high school stadium spring games were a joke. That's peewee BS. The Rock would be fine but there would be like 10K in attendance so it just wouldn't look full on TV or in tweets. This should be packed or close to it. Pretty cool idea.

I like the smaller stadium idea. I hope it’s full… probably not, but it will be better than last year for sure. It was me, a friend and maybe about 1/2 the kids parents lol
There’s a LOT of guys not playing. So freshman are going to have fun

Advertisement
This is perfect, the high school stadium spring games were a joke. That's peewee BS. The Rock would be fine but there would be like 10K in attendance so it just wouldn't look full on TV or in tweets. This should be packed or close to it. Pretty cool idea.

A joke to who? That "high school stadium" you talking about is Traz Powell and that stadium means a lot to Dade-County kids. The few kids I spoke to plus a couple Broward dudes even appreciated the game being there.

👆Top 10 Villian
prost-christoph-waltz.gif

Advertisement
I think the "attendance for the TV" optics is in play here. That place will be jam packed and it will look great on TV... The TV people dont need to know its only a 18k seat stadium. LOL.. HRS would make it seem half empty because its so big. I like the idea.
Yep, that's exactly why all the MLS teams that could built 20K ish stadiums. Looks better full than 25K in a 60K seat stadium.

Advertisement
The Beckham group did a really nice job renovating Lockhart Stadium. It was pretty neglected for a while. I like the idea of having scrimmages/spring games in different stadiums. It’s a unique experience.

Also, this is a much further drive for my Broward *** than HRS.

Advertisement
A joke to who? That "high school stadium" you talking about is Traz Powell and that stadium means a lot to Dade-County kids. The few kids I spoke to plus a couple Broward dudes even appreciated the game being there.

I agree. People down here just don’t know what the traz means. Been there quite a few times, had kids participate there.

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
Screenshot_20220108-085335_Opera.jpg

You really do try way to hard.

Since you went straight to your favorite reference Wiki-wiki, allow me to provide the actual public facing portion of the document of record that all parties, public and private, must adhere to👇:

Screenshot_20220210-170008_Chrome.jpg

So yes, I had thought the entire property had been absorbed by Inter Miami (e.g. Team Mas and others), but it was retained by CoFtL. With that said, the main point of my porst was he [Mas] has economic and socialization self-interests by hosting our Canes Spring 22 game at Lockhart (it will always be Lockhart **** it!).

Oh pray tell why one asks!!??

Well, considering he has defacto property ownership-esque responsibilities and authorities via the 50-year lease agreement. Those pesky details and all.

"...Crews at the site of Lockhart Stadium began the demolition of the stadium at an event that started just after 9 a.m.

After several officials, including new Major League Soccer team Inter Miami majority owner and businessman Jorge Mas, spoke to the crowd of supporters and others from across the area, a group of officials from the city and team pressed a ceremonial button and the destruction of the stadium started..."

“...Under the terms of the 50-year agreement, Inter Miami will fund the Lockhart renovation project, at a cost estimated at $60 million, and will operate and maintain the site while the city retains ownership of the property..."

H I L A R I O U S.

You.

Are.

Welcome!

miniGif_20210213163700.gif

Advertisement
Back