Spring Game

Advertisement
You do a fine job all by yourself.

Please continue.

Took another peek at document of record suite...👇

"...the stadium in return for a 50-year rent-free lease..."

👆I wonder who said this...👇

"...Keep spinning myths about all the magical benefits the Mas brothers are getting out of (yet another year of) Fort Lauderdale renting Lockhart to UM for a few thousand dollars for a few hours that a few thousand people will attend..."🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I must have taken very different classes at UM than you did.
it is rent free because they invested $60MM to rebuild it. the city gets to use the stadium for revenue generating purposes. win win

Please continue.

"...Keep spinning myths about all the magical benefits the Mas brothers are getting out of (yet another year of) Fort Lauderdale renting Lockhart to UM for a few thousand dollars for a few hours that a few thousand people will attend..."🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6A22FD20-AA26-4CF7-B56F-FF2B983F86EE.gif

Advertisement

Please continue.

Selectively cut-and-paste much?

InterMiami gets to use the stadium rent-free. Not UM. Not high schools that want to play there. Jose Mas can't use Lockhart for the bar mitzvahs and quinceaneras of friends and family.

You could end this very easily by just admitting that you were wrong WITHOUT trying to prove that you were right all along.

I don't know everything on every subject, and I defer to those who know more than I do on any particular subject. You just go on and on and on and try to insert newly-discovered research to prove that you now know something that you didn't know five minutes ago.

The reason that I am so rarely proven factually "wrong" is because I don't speak on things that I don't know about. That's the difference between you and I. I don't talk when I don't know. You, however, speak more loudly, and with more finger-pointy emojis, when you don't know what in the heck you are talking about.

I'm sure you'll now respond with some triple-reverse response about how you were right all along. You always do.

Selectively cut-and-paste much?

InterMiami gets to use the stadium rent-free. Not UM. Not high schools that want to play there. Jose Mas can't use Lockhart for the bar mitzvahs and quinceaneras of friends and family.

You could end this very easily by just admitting that you were wrong WITHOUT trying to prove that you were right all along.

I don't know everything on every subject, and I defer to those who know more than I do on any particular subject. You just go on and on and on and try to insert newly-discovered research to prove that you now know something that you didn't know five minutes ago.

The reason that I am so rarely proven factually "wrong" is because I don't speak on things that I don't know about. That's the difference between you and I. I don't talk when I don't know. You, however, speak more loudly, and with more finger-pointy emojis, when you don't know what in the heck you are talking about.

I'm sure you'll now respond with some triple-reverse response about how you were right all along. You always do.
Melissa Mccarthy Fight GIF by Saturday Night Live

J/K cane brotha ... have at it 😁😁😁

Advertisement
All good, sir. Where you at in NoFlo? Got a bit of family up there.
All over

Been in Pensacola, Ocala and near Live Oak the most here recently.

But I keep it moving, lol.

And your family is blessed — North Florida is the best, no matter what the haters might say 😜😃

All over

Been in Pensacola, Ocala and near Live Oak the most here recently.

But I keep it moving, lol.

And your family is blessed — North Florida is the best, no matter what the haters might say 😜😃

I don't hate on North Florida, just Hogtown (Gainesville). Oh, and Tallafvckinghassee. The rest is pretty nice.

Got some people in Arlington and Orange Park (Jax), Trenton, and up around Fort Walton Beach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back