Spring game not televised

Advertisement
This administration is really going to great lengths to protect Golden for some reason. This is just another indication that UM will never be back to 2000 - 2003 level with this type of leadership in charge.

Yall will find anything to blame the staff about.

Should we reward them for going 6-7 and losing 11 of the last 19 games?

Great job!

Right, because that has anything to do with the spring game complaints. I want them gone too but that doesn't mean that the board has to be a ****hole as a result.

Actually they have the right to do just that and clearly you don't want them gone or why would you care.

It has to do with the administration coddling this ALbortion.

Advertisement
This administration is really going to great lengths to protect Golden for some reason. This is just another indication that UM will never be back to 2000 - 2003 level with this type of leadership in charge.

EXACTLY

Are you really surprised that ESPN3 isn't picking up our Spring Game after last year's debacle?

Yeah after last year we wont be having a SG on TV anytime soon. I know ESPN felt very screwed by that **** show.

Anyway, I will be out there. Only going to be an hour long game. What the **** else you got better to do? Still time to hit the beach if you into the Ultra Music Fest.

The "Alumni Autograph Session" is a nice wrinkle.

When I realized the wedding wasn't tomorrow, wife and I was gonna come down. Her cousin lives in Miami Gardens. Then she pointed out, "why go down there just to be ****ed off?" You right, ***** it! We got friends coming over. Gonna BBQ some ribs, chicken wings and sausage. Wife will do a **** load of snow crabs cooked in beer, butter and spices. Combine that with 10am shots of Tequila, Yak and college BB, I should be able to forget about the spring game.

Advertisement
He did, he did

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 42s42 seconds ago
Should make this clear: UM spring game (offense vs. defense) kicks off at noon (no TV) at Lockhart, but fan festivities begin at 10 a.m.

Golden is so pathetic, I just know this is his doing. Who type of major school doesn't televise the spring game :jordan:

This whole spring has been ridiculous
Lmao, what clown *** fan would go to that **** show. When you go 6-7 there shouldnt be any festivities.

In all my years following UM I can't remember when the spring game wasn't televised. Golden is the worst thing to ever happen to this football program.

In all my years following UM I can't remember when the spring game wasn't televised. Golden is the worst thing to ever happen to this football program.

It actually used to not be televised when we were in the OB.

It would be recorded and then aired on a later date by FSN, CSS, or some other random channel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When I realized the wedding wasn't tomorrow, wife and I was gonna come down. Her cousin lives in Miami Gardens. Then she pointed out, "why go down there just to be ****ed off?" You right, ***** it! We got friends coming over. Gonna BBQ some ribs, chicken wings and sausage. Wife will do a **** load of snow crabs cooked in beer, butter and spices. Combine that with 10am shots of Tequila, Yak and college BB, I should be able to forget about the spring game.

I'm gonna tell ya sir that having wife a UK grad and Kentucky raised is making spring a whole lot like falls used to be.

Advertisement
Back