Spring game not televised

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Or did Golden find a way for there to be a blackout.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hear the LOGO channel is picking up the game as a tip of the hat to Golden's ***gotry.

Last edited:
It's on the SciFi channel.

I can see it qualifying on the Fiction part, but there's no Science in the scheme.

Advertisement
It'll be on CanesAllAccess pay-per-view for $59.95.

If you enter the code 'Cloud6-7' you do get $5 off though.

He did, he did

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 42s42 seconds ago
Should make this clear: UM spring game (offense vs. defense) kicks off at noon (no TV) at Lockhart, but fan festivities begin at 10 a.m.

Golden is so pathetic, I just know this is his doing. Who type of major school doesn't televise the spring game :jordan:

This whole spring has been ridiculous

Last edited:
Advertisement
ESPN 8 (The Ocho), because whatever Golden has them playing out there isn't a real sport.

FYI...FSU, Clemson, Baylor, TCU, etc...games will not be televised.

****ESPN 3 have decided to televise NC State and Wake Forest instead of FSU or Clemson, who all have there games on April 11.
He did, he did

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 42s42 seconds ago
Should make this clear: UM spring game (offense vs. defense) kicks off at noon (no TV) at Lockhart, but fan festivities begin at 10 a.m.

Golden is so pathetic, I just know this is his doing. Who type of major school doesn't televise the spring game :jordan:

This whole spring has been ridiculous

Advertisement
One thing I've always hated about the way Spring Games are done is the format. Why not make two legitimate teams and play a full 60 min game? That's a lot better than the BS we've always done.

Advertisement
U Know in scramble mode.

Scramble mode?! Just tryng to inform others, that many schools spring game isn't televised. The schools who conference (SEC, Big10, Pac12) have a television deal, games will be on tv. But, if you're just trying to take shots at the school and staff, o.k. but like I stated a lot of big programs games will not be televised.

**I'll be more concerned if the regular season games were not on tv. But, carry on!

Advertisement
Back