Spring game not televised

Looking more forward to the NIT basketball semis any ways. Much more interesting team to watch.

Advertisement
Just show up, lol!!!

CBHJI24UMAAu92B.jpg

Pixar studios is rumored to be sending several digital 3D cameras. An animated short could be in the works.

Advertisement
It will be uploaded to Photo Bucket, in 8 x 10 black and white glossies, but the access password is a secret.

Do you consider ESPN3 televised?

Yes, I do.

If someone has to log on to their computer and log into WATCHESPN, that is not televised, that is LIVE STREAMED ON THE INTERNET. Do the world a favor and drink a tall, cold glass of bleach

Lol, you do know that you don't need a computer to view WatchEspn...It can be viewed via television (smart tv) without logging on to a computer. But, carry on!

Advertisement
No TV? That's sad. Whoever made that call is showing the fanbase double middle fingers.

What cable company does UM owns?

How about stream it themselves on hurricanesports? They've done this before with other events. How about show the game (not live) on youtube?

This is a **** move by a **** administration who just coddles this ALbortion.

Lol, just a little to emotional. But, hey...just show up and see it LIVE, lol!

CBHJI24UMAAu92B.jpg

Yes, I do.

If someone has to log on to their computer and log into WATCHESPN, that is not televised, that is LIVE STREAMED ON THE INTERNET. Do the world a favor and drink a tall, cold glass of bleach

Lol, you do know that you don't need a computer to view WatchEspn...It can be viewed via television (smart tv) without logging on to a computer. But, carry on!

DO YOU NEED TO LOG INTO WATCHESPN?

Yes, I do.

Cmon, Baghdad Bob, let's think about this...

Why would ESPN put Wakeforest on ESPN3, but not FSU or Clemson?

One of two scenarios...

Either ESPn hasnt decided whether they want to broadcast the game on a television channel OR ESPN3, so they haven't listed it yet...

Or

ESPN only offered to broadcast on ESPN3, and since Clemson and FSU don't consider ESPN3 An actual television channel, they have decided to stream the game on their own website, so ESPN doesn't have any broadcasting rights.

There is no logical scenario where ESPN chooses Wake Forest and NC State over FSU and Clemson. But carry on Baghdad Bob...

Advertisement
I searched all of the sports channels to check if the game was going to be televised, and learned that ESPN2 will be showing Competitive Cheerleading in the 12 o'clock slot...apparently they prefer teams that are better with formations.

Yes, I do.

Cmon, Baghdad Bob, let's think about this...

Why would ESPN put Wakeforest on ESPN3, but not FSU or Clemson?

One of two scenarios...

Either ESPn hasnt decided whether they want to broadcast the game on a television channel OR ESPN3, so they haven't listed it yet...

Or

ESPN only offered to broadcast on ESPN3, and since Clemson and FSU don't consider ESPN3 An actual television channel, they have decided to stream the game on their own website, so ESPN doesn't have any broadcasting rights.

There is no logical scenario where ESPN chooses Wake Forest and NC State over FSU and Clemson. But carry on Baghdad Bob...

Let me help you out...FSU AND CLEMSON SPRING GAME WILL NOT AIR ON TV OR STREAMED. BOTH SCHOOLS ****** ADMINISTRATIONS, DECIDED TO ***** THE FANS OVER BY NOT GIVING THEM THE OPTION TO WATCH IT VIA T.V. OR ONLINE. Lol, But, i'll let you ladies get back to complaining about nothing.

They shouldn't have aired last year's either.

Regarding Clemson and FSU, neither of those schools need to show theirs as both have large rabid fan bases.

Us on the other hand are basically on life support and any opportunity to increase fan interest should be taken. One thing this administration has been great at is constantly thumbing their noses at the people who justify their jobs in the athletic department. I honestly don't think there's much they could do better if their intentions were to alienate us.

Advertisement
No TV? That's sad. Whoever made that call is showing the fanbase double middle fingers.

What cable company does UM owns?

How about stream it themselves on hurricanesports? They've done this before with other events. How about show the game (not live) on youtube?

This is a **** move by a **** administration who just coddles this ALbortion.

Lol, just a little to emotional. But, hey...just show up and see it LIVE, lol!

View attachment 30091

Such a potato.

Advertisement
Back