Speedster Schwartz talks relationship with Rumph

View as article
But but but Rumph can't recruit...

Kid hasn't signed yet dodo brain. The criticism of Rumph and Brown have been justified with the first 2 classes. Can they make up for it? Sure. But as it stands they aren't pulling their weight on the trail.

Advertisement
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION], where do we stand with this kid? How does he feel about getting an offer from the home team? Does he have any leaders at the moment?

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION], where do we stand with this kid? How does he feel about getting an offer from the home team? Does he have any leaders at the moment?

Everything I know about him and his interest is Miami is in that article.

Geez, I didn't know this kid was at West Miramar, all of them go waaay back. Kid gets it and I'm sure Tyson does too. I tell lil cuz every chance I get, no matter what these other schools tell you, you know for a fact that Rumph's gonna have your back through any and everything. If your career ended tomorrow or things don't work out on the field like you expect it(God forbid), Rumph's not gonna let you get chucked on the trash heap like you certainly would at the Bamas, O$Us, F$Pews, etc. of the world. Plus you know he can coach, he's had a big hand in making you the player you are today. This kid gets it and I'm sure Tyson does too. The AH floodgates are looking like they're opening...

Advertisement
Geez, I didn't know this kid was at West Miramar, all of them go waaay back. Kid gets it and I'm sure Tyson does too. I tell lil cuz every chance I get, no matter what these other schools tell you, you know for a fact that Rumph's gonna have your back through any and everything. If your career ended tomorrow or things don't work out on the field like you expect it(God forbid), Rumph's not gonna let you get chucked on the trash heap like you certainly would at the Bamas, O$Us, F$Pews, etc. of the world. Plus you know he can coach, he's had a big hand in making you the player you are today. This kid gets it and I'm sure Tyson does too. The AH floodgates are looking like they're opening...
Keep fighting the good fight man.

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] where does this kid fit in on the totem pole? Is he a take for UM with Pope, Williams, Wiggins, Thompson, Austin, Moore, Hightower and Harris on the board?

Geeze. So much talent.

At least five really talented kids are going somewhere other than Miami because of numbers.

Advertisement
"Coach Rumph is very big in the process for me because I know if anything goes wrong, he'll have my back. I know I can talk to him about anything if I end up going there."

CJ Hendo, be like... "Coach Gray got my back, I know if anything goes wron... Coach? Coach? Da ****? Where Coach Gray go?"

giphy-1.jpg

Weird Pete won't answer if he is a take or not. I think something is up and this kid is about to commit this weekend.

Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up taking 5 WR. Simply too many elite talents seem to want to be here.. I think we will get to 4 commits pretty quickly, but there will be one or two more guys who I'm sure the staff will find difficult to say no to.

Weird Pete won't answer if he is a take or not. I think something is up and this kid is about to commit this weekend.

There is nothing up. I would say he is a take, though. They aren't trying to mess up the potential of the Heritage connection.

Advertisement
Crushes the field

[video=youtube;ctNotmTuyTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctNotmTuyTw[/video]

"Coach Rumph is very big in the process for me because I know if anything goes wrong, he'll have my back. I know I can talk to him about anything if I end up going there."

CJ Hendo, be like... "Coach Gray got my back, I know if anything goes wron... Coach? Coach? Da ****? Where Coach Gray go?"

He don't need to worry Sharmin got his backside.

Would love to add that speed to the team. Regardless if anything we know those armerican heritage kids have a great deal of respect for rumph

Advertisement
Back