Off-Topic Space, the final frontier, these are the voyages of NASA

Don’t encourage Okee. He thanks he found the remains of Emilia Heirhearts plane.
I thank dat’s a reesonable thery canedog. She ain’t never ben fownd an I dun fownd a piece a wat looks like an ole plain. An wat I ain’t told u yet is I fownd sun more parts this mornin further bak in da swamp.

Advertisement
I thank dat’s a reesonable thery canedog. She ain’t never ben fownd an I dun fownd a piece a wat looks like an ole plain. An wat I ain’t told u yet is I fownd sun more parts this mornin further bak in da swamp.
I saw The Crazies. You'd best not be downstream from that plane.

I saw The Crazies. You'd best not be downstream from that plane.
Swamp don’t reely flow wear it iz. Nobuddy goes bak in dat Wooly Swamp sept me. I caint say fer shore wat it iz but I’m a findin alota pieces an hunks a ole metal, skeery.

Advertisement
Y’all talkin bout da Crayton bois? The Keagle bois never went back in Wooley Swamp that I heared of anyways. Dem Keagle bois wern’t no white trash. They waz always a werkin at the saw mill.
Yeah u rite, I tryed ta git a job at Rayoneer a few yeers ago but I culdn’t pass da tist dey giv ya. I writ my ansers out cleer az day.

I fownd a peace a glass looks like frum a plain kanapy an anuther peace a metal wit
_ _ X T _ R _ _ _ _ _ _. Caint make out no moe a it. I tole Canedawg it wuz Emily Airhart!

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's because it's a hollow megastructure built by aliens.
1671229062897.gif

The moon actually has a inexplicably low mass for its size.

There is actually an explanation, partly explained by the theory of Theia. Which is the theory of how the moon was formed by a Mars sized object, colliding with the Earth, what a mess. Also, it apparently has a comparatively smaller iron core than the Earth. Sorry, I’m just a nerd about this stuff.

Advertisement
There is actually an explanation, partly explained by the theory of Theia. Which is the theory of how the moon was formed by a Mars sized object, colliding with the Earth, what a mess. Also, it apparently has a comparatively smaller iron core than the Earth. Sorry, I’m just a nerd about this stuff.
Definitely nerd-worthy! Yeah its a theory, as is its composition. Does not the theory of Theia suggest earth/asteroid were the same composition? If you'd think think they'd coalesce to the same mass/composition/likeness.

Meanwhile, when are we going to get news about the Japanese Maritime Self Defense Force beginning to rebuild the Yamato for its needed trip to Iscandar?

Definitely nerd-worthy! Yeah its a theory, as is its composition. Does not the theory of Theia suggest earth/asteroid were the same composition? If you'd think think they'd coalesce to the same mass/composition/likeness.

I mean, this is totally out of my area of expertise, so I’m just like a noob reading National Geographic or something, but my understanding is that it hit at an oblique angle, and that the moon has, or is made up of a lot of the earth’s mantle, which is less dense than the entire earth. The whole thing is just so incredibly freaky to imagine - basically two planets crashing into each other like that, the amount of energy involved is mind-boggling.

Off the top of my head, I think they’ve identified two galaxies crashing into each other somewhere out there. Although the timescale involved is hard for a human, like me, to even comprehend.

Advertisement
Back