Off-Topic Space, the final frontier, these are the voyages of NASA

Advertisement
Cochrane's gotta wait until Friday, but he's ready.

1661813253051.png

Can't get one friggin rocket in the air. How many does SpaceX launch every month?

Another reason private companies kick the **** out of government every time.

Thankfully NASA has equity in it's hiring though and is really making breakthroughs on saving us from global warming.
I wonder what the CO2 emissions are from the rockets?

Btw, does anyone else find it hilarious that there’s this big EV virtue signaling going on… but not a peep from these same people about all the people polluting way more than us peasants with their private jets.

Advertisement

Btw, does anyone else find it hilarious that there’s this big EV virtue signaling going on… but not a peep from these same people about all the people polluting way more than us peasants with their private jets.
This is one of the dumbest ******* post i've read on this sight. My god man you're an embarrassment to the human race. Hopefully NASA finds a simpler lifeform that you can relate to.

This is one of the dumbest ******* post i've read on this sight. My god man you're an embarrassment to the human race. Hopefully NASA finds a simpler lifeform that you can relate to.
That is a BOLD STATEMENT friend considering CIS' list of All-Star Porsts.

Last edited:
Funny coming from u

Unfortunately u didn’t read the post I replied i guess. That person made a joke about global warming. So I made another joke on CO2 emissions running off that comment

Sad I have to explain it… but u keep proving u are slow

Please explain in detail to me like the turtle I am....

Advertisement
Can't get one friggin rocket in the air. How many does SpaceX launch every month?

Thankfully NASA has equity in it's hiring though and is really making breakthroughs on saving us from global warming.
They're using leftover engines from the space shuttles that first flew in 1980. I just figured they'd replace the fuel lines and change the filters first.

Spacex hasn’t launched anything of this scale before. Get it right or it will end up like the N1.

Advertisement

Electric rockets to the rescue!

Advertisement

Best report I’ve seen explaining the situation with the Artemis launch.

I know some of you don’t like CNN, but there’s no politics in this video, and she does a great job of explaining to the layperson what exactly is happening.

Even though I think NASA is starting to get bloated like other government bureaucracies, they still have a lot that they can accomplish, and this Artemis project is important.

I would much rather have it being run by SpaceX or another private enterprise, but these are sunk costs, so they must move forward - safely though.

Advertisement
Back