Off-Topic Space, the final frontier, these are the voyages of NASA

plausible, thank you

It may be plausible I don’t know how true it is. I’m not going down the rabbit hole of googling it right now because it’s gonna waste a lot of my time. I do know one thing that is kind of interesting is that the earth killer astroid that is responsible for apparently killing most of the dinosaurs hit somewhere near the Yucatán and while there is a depression, it’s mostly underwater and it’s not even really that visible, you have to use sonar or other methodology to figure out where it is.

Advertisement
Oh and another thing is if you have an atmosphere probably most of the asteroids or comets, if they don’t bounce off, are gonna burn up from friction with atmospheric molecules, unless they are big enough to not totally burn up before they reach the surface. If you don’t have an atmosphere they’re just gonna blast right on the surface with virtually no impediments.

The moon also has gravity, so it attracts a lot of the objects that might have hit the Earth.

Oh and another thing is if you have an atmosphere probably most of the asteroids or comets, if they don’t bounce off, are gonna burn up from friction with atmospheric molecules, unless they are big enough to not totally burn up before they reach the surface. If you don’t have an atmosphere they’re just gonna blast right on the surface with virtually no impediments.

Man, you are smarter than your porsts would indicate!! :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

The moon also has gravity, so it attracts a lot of the objects that might have hit the Earth.

That makes sense too. This is a big old rabbit hole we can go down because all things have gravity and then you can get started to talk to about the weak and the strong forces, and believe it or not gravity is the weakest of the four fundamental forces, which doesn’t belie what you said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1670374709570.jpeg

Advertisement
Y’all no I ain’t no rocket sientist but da udder day I wuz trackin a deer I shot in da swamp an I come acrost a peace a old *** rusty metal dat looked like a dang shark fin or sumthin. Maybe it’s a part of a space shuttel?

Well, dew it halve any markins on it? It part of an ole still?
Naw ain’t no still. U no dat I no wat a still looks like. Heee haw! Inniehow I toted it bak ta da shed an cleened it best I could wit turpentine. Awl i kin make out is da letters G an M.

Naw ain’t no still. U no dat I no wat a still looks like. Heee haw! Inniehow I toted it bak ta da shed an cleened it best I could wit turpentine. Awl i kin make out is da letters G an M.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Advertisement
Pics or it didn't happen.
No sir! I ain’t got no fancy kamra an I’m afeared it mite be top sekrit. Don’t want da feds nosing round here iffin ya no wat I meen. Look wat dey doin to poor ole Mr. Trump fer havin a cupple a top sekret dockumints at his place.

No sir! I ain’t got no fancy kamra an I’m afeared it mite be top sekrit. Don’t want da feds nosing round here iffin ya no wat I meen. Look wat dey doin to poor ole Mr. Trump fer havin a cupple a top sekret dockumints at his place.
Use the camera on your cell phone that you've posted here multiple times from.

Grand Pa Hawkins may have ditched his ole whiskey running car back in the swamp after dem revenue boys come afta him. He had sum runners.
Naw ain’t nobuddy ever drove wear I fownd dis thang. Don’t show nobody. I’m a trustin you fellers.

Attachments

• E63F3668-F3E6-4A51-8345-388C8526B58C.jpeg
    E63F3668-F3E6-4A51-8345-388C8526B58C.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Back