SOY BOY BETA CUCKS that cheer for losses - COME GET SOME

Advertisement
Because it's arguably the worst division in P5 and should be the bare ******* minimum for miami given what you had this year in terms of talent and experience. The guy has been here for six years he didn't just walk in yesterday.

Great argument if we don’t win it.

Advertisement
I don’t think he needs to go to Daddy for that. If they’re gonna do it they will without Sr chiming in.

He went all in and walked away from the table thinking he had an unbeatable hand, and Diaz caught an Ace on the river to hit his royal flush. Sorry Blake James, you are out of chips now. Time to go home.

Listen, enjoy the win because you only get so many a year and you’re ok with that I get it, but coming on cis beating your chest after scraping by another one of these mediocre acc teams is just feeding the perpetual cycle of suck that we’ve been in for more than a decade.

I wish I was as confident as you that they won’t find a way to give manny another year with anything less than a coastal title but I’m not.

Listen, enjoy the win because you only get so many a year and you’re ok with that I get it, but coming on cis beating your chest after scraping by another one of these mediocre acc teams is just feeding the perpetual cycle of suck that we’ve been in for more than a decade.

I wish I was as confident as you that they won’t find a way to give manny another year with anything less than a coastal title but I’m not.

Beating my chest?

Lmao

Nobody is beating their chest, soy boy.

Cheering for losses doesn’t affect anything, but it makes you a beta cuck when you do. Your decision if you want to be a capon, that’s all on you.

Advertisement
You can be happy for the student athletes, while also knowing full well that this coaching staff is bad and will cost this team another game at some point. My optimal scenario would be that Miami wins out, doesn't win the division(Miami needs a ton of help) and Manny gets canned alongside Blake James. The good news that has come out of this disaster of a season is that TVD is the QB of the future, there is a lot of young talent and you can see that the young guys are leaders. That said, I'm sick of watching these guys win despite their coaching staff. A lot of these wins would be comfortable wins, if they were led by competent people.

Strut your shi*, Go Canes!!! Enjoy the limelight.

viral video news GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back