SOY BOY BETA CUCKS that cheer for losses - COME GET SOME

Somewhere out there in America you have these aforementioned Soy Boys sitting on the toilet, taking a well-earn ****, after imbibing on 4 hours worth of cucumber infused martinis and oat milk lattes, crying because their narratives aren't going to their plan. I too also despise Blake and Manny, but would never root against our kids. You folks that do need to leave college football and stick to the NFL.
Bourbon or some sort of brown booze drinker I’m guessing. I like the way you think. Solid post by OP @OriginalCanesCanesCanes. Needed to be said…

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Here's the problem with your logic. There is zero guarantee that losing all the rest of the games gets Diaz fired. So the only thing accomplished by rooting against the team is making the fans look like a bunch of self hating cucks.

If you're more comfortable thinking the admin would fire a coach after winning a division that the team has won once since joining the conference then go right ahead. I don't know what gives you the indication that they would do that give their track record.

Everyone claims that they want diaz gone but keep hoping for the one thing that will keep him here.

Advertisement
If you're more comfortable thinking the admin would fire a coach after winning a division that the team has won once since joining the conference then go right ahead. I don't know what gives you the indication that they would do that give their track record.

Everyone claims that they want diaz gone but keep hoping for the one thing that will keep him here.
Try biting the pillow.....

He's not winning the division so you are creating strawmen. Even if we win out it would take a near miracle and a bunch of upsets to happen. So if we make it to the last game of the season without another L and it looks like we are about to win the division, then fine, root against Diaz that game. But rooting for losses now with a bunch of games to go and the players showing this much heart and resilience is shameful.

Advertisement
He's not winning the division so you are creating strawmen. Even if we win out it would take a near miracle and a bunch of upsets to happen. So if we make it to the last game of the season without another L and it looks like we are about to win the division, then fine, root against Diaz that game. But rooting for losses now with a bunch of games to go and the players showing this much heart and resilience is shameful.
The coastal division is trash. How would that be a miracle?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at anybody that think losing helps. We’ve lost for twenty years. We’ve fired coaches and had several AD’s. NOTHING MATTERS

The only important thing is we have two more years of TVD to make our hobby a little more fun

Exactly.
I don’t know why people think UM going 6-6 or 7-5 will save Manny’s job. He has been terrible this year and he isn’t getting better. he just has enough offensive talent not to lose every game.
Serious question, what makes you think they will fire him after finishing season 7-5 after going on a 5-1 run? Are you really counting on the football savants in charge to analyze the nuances of his corching in wins?

Advertisement
Back