SOY BOY BETA CUCKS that cheer for losses - COME GET SOME

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Blake should still be fired, and so should Manny (unless he straight up wins the ACC-not happening).

But all you shriveled ******* losers that cheer for losses should be fired before they are.

Line up and take it like the men that you aren’t.

9A5F8F85-9EBB-4FFE-82B6-8EB2A6C84079.jpeg

Advertisement
directing rose mcgowan GIF

Kenny da gawd pickett was supposed to send Manuelita to the shadow realm...f^ck us Blake is about to get a lifetime extension with our luck :ROFLMAO:

God the cup board is so full on offense for Mario or Lane, **** any HC with an IQ over 20. Thankfully Manuelita will "keep" us in every game (even the likes of GT and Duke) because his defensive scheme belongs in casa carajo...and you know his ego will never allow him to admit he's garbage as a DC.

Van Dyke is this good after game 4...will be a Top 5 QB in 2022. Every freshman needs to stay somehow, let the veterans hit the portal. Coaching prevented this from being a 10+ point win, just like it prevented us from blowing out a wounded NC St team, and beating UVA + UNC.

Advertisement
Blake should still be fired, and so should Manny (unless he straight up wins the ACC-not happening).

But all you shriveled ******* losers that cheer for losses should be fired before they are.

View attachment 159369
Exactly.
I don’t know why people think UM going 6-6 or 7-5 will save Manny’s job. He has been terrible this year and he isn’t getting better. he just has enough offensive talent not to lose every game.

Advertisement

View attachment 159369
I'm going to fact check this one line by line.

Blake should still be fired: True, this is without question.

...and so should Manny: Also true, he should've gone P5 to start. Success this season may give him a chance to actual become a decent coach somewhere else.

But all you shriveled ******* losers that cheer for losses should be fired before they are: True, fans don't root against the team they profess to love which only serves to discourage recruits and encourages players to transfer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1635624668935.gif

For the record - you can check the game thread. I said I want the Canes to lose and talked shi* all week because I want Manny & Blake fired. During the game, I said I can’t help myself once the game starts. I root for the Canes. I’ll leave it at that. Judge as you must.

Advertisement
Back