SOY BOY BETA CUCKS that cheer for losses - COME GET SOME

Animated GIF
Blake should still be fired, and so should Manny (unless he straight up wins the ACC-not happening).

But all you shriveled ******* losers that cheer for losses should be fired before they are.

Line up and take it like the men that you aren’t.

View attachment 159369
How did you get a picture of @LoungeLord @who @canedoit @Allabouttheu95 together?

Advertisement
View attachment 159383

For the record - you can check the game thread. I said I want the Canes to lose and talked shi* all week because I want Manny & Blake fired. During the game, I said I can’t help myself once the game starts. I root for the Canes. I’ll leave it at that. Judge as you must.
Bro, that’s me…but come Saturday, I’m glued & rooting like a simp.

Advertisement
If you're more comfortable thinking the admin would fire a coach after winning a division that the team has won once since joining the conference then go right ahead. I don't know what gives you the indication that they would do that give their track record.

Everyone claims that they want diaz gone but keep hoping for the one thing that will keep him here.

Why would ANY administration fire a coach that wins his division?

Fire him no for sucking and being sneaky last week. Sack his ***. Now
Aside from not good at being an AD, the back-dooring of Manny he did last week made it impossible for him to carry on as an effective boss for this coach and assured him that no future HC candidate of merit who we would hire would come work for him.

Blake first. That’s the best way to go about things.
Agree and I think Blake’s done regardless of our finish after he went rogue last week. At the very least he’s reassigned. I just don’t think Manny is gonna be fired at year end regardless of how well we finish. It will atleast buy him another year even if it’s under another AD.

Advertisement
This shouldn’t be left in the hands of Blake. They need to spend the money and hire a legit AD and let him sort through it. I will trust a real AD and give that new AD the benefit of the doubt.

If that AD comes in and says keep him another year, I don’t like it but so be it. If that AD sees it like I do, that we shouldn’t be sitting with 4 losses and wants to hire someone they have more faith in - great.

But for God’s sakes get us a real legit AD with contacts and a bona fide background.

Advertisement
How did you get a picture of @LoungeLord @who @canedoit @Allabouttheu95 together?
I have no idea who you are but it seems you’ve been following me around a lot lately. Seek help.

Funny thread. I have zero confidence in the powers that be. You all say Blake and Manny should be fired but if he goes on a run here and both ends up keeping their jobs for next year, just look back at how enjoyable the wins were this year. Don’t disappear again.

I want what’s best for the program long term. I’ll leave it at that and can understand how not everyone can see it.

Aside from not good at being an AD, the back-dooring of Manny he did last week made it impossible for him to carry on as an effective boss for this coach and assured him that no future HC candidate of merit who we would hire would come work for him.

Has to go first. I have been beating that drum for a while now

Advertisement
I have no idea who you are but it seems you’ve been following me around a lot lately. Seek help.

Funny thread. I have zero confidence in the powers that be. You all say Blake and Manny should be fired but if he goes on a run here and both ends up keeping their jobs for next year, just look back at how enjoyable the wins were this year. Don’t disappear again.

I want what’s best for the program long term. I’ll leave it at that and can understand how not everyone can see it.
I’ll add that if Miami did something similar to LSU (announce mutual parting), things would be different. If at the very least Blake is already gone, things would be different. As of this moment, both losers are still employed and every win gives them a lifeline.

The only thing I’ll enjoy is the potential of the young talent for next year.

Can't root for losses, but no longer disappointed with losing. Losses used to upset me. Now my reaction is 'Oh Well...'.

The standard at Miami was high at one time, but sadly the school has accepted medicority.

If the Canes lose, they lose, with the silver lining the possibility of a new AD and HC.

Last edited:
Because it's arguably the worst division in P5 and should be the bare ******* minimum for miami given what you had this year in terms of talent and experience. The guy has been here for six years he didn't just walk in yesterday.

Winning is fun..

Finishing 10-4 with a conference title and NY6 win should just about solidify 2022 for Diaz. For him to have gotten so close to termination only to be saved by a 3rd string QB, 3rd string RB, fall backwards into a functioning OL, and do just enough to win on defense and special teams is only slightly surprising considering that nothing in the world makes sense any longer.

It's possible that with perfect health and a few breaks we finish 8-4 with a crack at Wake in Charlotte.

Miami plays well every 4 seasons going back to 2001, 2005, 2009, 2013, 2017...so 2021 is technically still our year

Advertisement
Back