South Florida Quarterbacks (2014)

Advertisement
I just looked up everybody and this was not a good crop of QBs. Majority to almost all of them did nothing in College. Flowers was a beast. Peyton Bender was at least a starter this past year at Kansas.

Flowers was a beast, as you said. The rest didn’t do anything.

Lamar Jackson came out the next year and was one of the best college players ever.

We don’t need to take all of them. But if we had been taking the best of them we would’ve had a much better QB situation than we had last year.

Its a re
Flowers was a beast, as you said. The rest didn’t do anything.

Lamar Jackson came out the next year and was one of the best college players ever.

We don’t need to take all of them. But if we had been taking the best of them we would’ve had a much better QB situation than we had last year.

It's a really interesting list and a shame that most of them didn't work out.

Lol this was a solid bump. In reality, only SoFlo QB we've passed on that I'm still ****ed about was Rakeem Cato. I thought he was the goods (saw him several times since Belen was in that district).

Stephen Morris turned out pretty good, he might be the best one outta the area in recent memory.

Lol this was a solid bump. In reality, only SoFlo QB we've passed on that I'm still ****ed about was Rakeem Cato. I thought he was the goods (saw him several times since Belen was in that district).

Stephen Morris turned out pretty good, he might be the best one outta the area in recent memory.

2014- Winky Flowers
2015- Lamar Jackson (Heisman)
2016- Tyler Huntley

Would have been quite the improvement. Most of us wanted Flowers over Rosier as the second QB to Kaaya.

Advertisement
2014- Winky Flowers
2015- Lamar Jackson (Heisman)
2016- Tyler Huntley

Would have been quite the improvement. Most of us wanted Flowers over Rosier as the second QB to Kaaya.

No doubt, our QB situation was awful. Just went through Jackson's recruiting history and I can't believe he OV'd a week before signing day and left without an offer. Golden seemed to be adamant about recruiting QBs and OL out of state.

No doubt, our QB situation was awful. Just went through Jackson's recruiting history and I can't believe he OV'd a week before signing day and left without an offer. Golden seemed to be adamant about recruiting QBs and OL out of state.
That makes me physically ill to read...

No personal offense to Lamar Jackson but I thought the issue was he was a very Dull tool in the shed..couldn’t get into UM, UF and even the lowly FSU...reason he attended Loserville. Anyone and everyone gets into that **** hole...

Advertisement
No personal offense to Lamar Jackson but I thought the issue was he was a very Dull tool in the shed..couldn’t get into UM, UF and even the lowly FSU...reason he attended Loserville. Anyone and everyone gets into that **** hole...

Yeah I can see qualification being an issue.

Winky lived up to his ranking. He won games and produced. Bender would be a solid back up type. T he rest were what we thought in that year

lol was she even on 227? I know she was on Friday. She was recently on VladTV. **** I want that 227 to be true

Haha. I was just being facetious but 227 was a phenomenal show!

Advertisement
I never trip over the Quarterbacks that we miss out on because I already know that Miami would have ruined their career. We would have put them under Center and asked them to make reads while taking 17 foot drops. At Miami we like to force square pegs into round holes.

Fortunately I think those days are over.

Advertisement
I just looked up everybody and this was not a good crop of QBs. Majority to almost all of them did nothing in College. Flowers was a beast. Peyton Bender was at least a starter this past year at Kansas.
Flowers did well cause he was at USF trash schedule like I always say, same thing for UCF. I wonder where she is now havent heard of her since her USF days.

Flowers wasn't good. He couldn't pass. He played against sub-par comp in a sub-par conference.
I can never give credit when they dont play in the P5, I hate that non P5 qbs get hyped up cause they did well at UCF USF FIU or FAU...............Im like really?....................if they played here they would see real comp and our coaching was bad as well mix the two and it equals no success at all.

Advertisement
Back