South Florida Express 7on7 Tryouts Today

Advertisement
They are throwing up the dynasty sign, Hov does that, and that is what they are emulating. Players from Bama n FSU have all done it including tons of pro athletes. It is not school specific, n if you still haven't figured it out, I'm talking about Jay-z.

Thats the dynasty sign from rocakfella records ala Jay Z. We used to do that during our 34 game win streak. I see alot of Bama fans/players use that now.

The best football players in South Florida are getting together to try out for the top 7on7 team in Florida. And they will be getting coached up by some recent alums:

1. Why is Bush in all Adidas gear? he's with a Nike school now.

2. DMoney....you know how i can acquire one of those south florida express shirts/hoodies?

I don't think he can get any Nike gear from the school "officially" until he's enrolled.

Also, this isn't college hoops. Brand of gear isn't as big a deal yet.

I believe that Columbus high school is sponsored by Adidas. I know their basketball team was back when I played against them

I think that he has on the US Army AA game cleats and gloves. Believe Adidas does that game and Xenith does the helmets.

Advertisement
The best football players in South Florida are getting together to try out for the top 7on7 team in Florida. And they will be getting coached up by some recent alums:

1. Why is Bush in all Adidas gear? he's with a Nike school now.

2. DMoney....you know how i can acquire one of those south florida express shirts/hoodies?

I don't think he can get any Nike gear from the school "officially" until he's enrolled.

Also, this isn't college hoops. Brand of gear isn't as big a deal yet.

I believe that Columbus high school is sponsored by Adidas. I know their basketball team was back when I played against them

I think that he has on the US Army AA game cleats and gloves. Believe Adidas does that game and Xenith does the helmets.

Columbus is a Nike school. It has been for a couple of years

former UM CB, Chad Wilson's son Quincy (a class of 14 CB) did very well also and is considered a near UM lock

IIRC Chad posted on Canestime

Chad coaches at University HS, and also just got his degree from Miami after having gone back part time to finish. Great guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back