South Florida Express 7on7 Tryouts Today

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
The best football players in South Florida are getting together to try out for the top 7on7 team in Florida. And they will be getting coached up by some recent alums:

scaled.php

Advertisement
Lol lets get some 2013 commits today, anybody we're recruiting trying out??

Advertisement
its hard to judge from one on one highlights, but I'll say Willie Bailey was not a miss on our part. Kid couldn't stay with anyone and looks every bit of the 160lbs he's listed at. Gates can have him

Stacey Coley is a beast. I hope maybe he can be this years Tracy Howard; a guy we just stay on through the whole process and win at the end.

Advertisement
Deon looked great, I think he's going to do really well at corner. His press coverage on Coley was sick. Howard looked good pretty good. Legget was the most impressive of the bunch, sucks that we had to lose him. Coley is a straight up monster, if that kid keeps his head on his shoulders he's going to have a huge career.

Agree on all fronts. Still think Leggett is the best corner in South Florida.

**** if we coulda got Leggett too. Oh well.

Coley straight burned Tracy on one of those plays. I trust Golden will be all over him for the next 11 and 3/4 months.

If Leggett had the grades, would the full press still have been on Howard? Or would they have left Crawford alone?

How dat SFLX look last year getting merked by the Andy Garcia B-squad?

Advertisement
If Leggett had the grades, would the full press still have been on Howard? Or would they have left Crawford alone?

I'd say yes. No reason not to and keep a kid like Howard home. Two great CB's are better than one. That DB backfield would have been amazing. Need to really concentrate on getting some safeties.

I'd say yes. No reason not to and keep a kid like Howard home. Two great CB's are better than one. That DB backfield would have been amazing. Need to really concentrate on getting some safeties.

Was thinking this while watching the video above... if we could have gotten Leggett in along with Bush and Howard... good god.

If we can't get Coley I pray he goes out of state to a school we won't be playing.

Advertisement
****, Howard got abused by Coley on the one highlight I saw of them, Deon Bush looks like a stud press corner.

I would have never imagined i'd be seeing Tracy Howard in Canes gear last year when the 7 on 7 reports came out. I hope I can say the same about Coley in a year.

Advertisement
Back