South Florida Express 7on7 Tryouts Today

Advertisement
FWIW Sony is an even bigger UM fan than Duke from what I've heard so that's definitely a good thing lol.

Also surprised Dunn from Palmetto hasn't been scooped up by one of the local private schools. 6'3 210 is impressive.

The best football players in South Florida are getting together to try out for the top 7on7 team in Florida. And they will be getting coached up by some recent alums:

1. Why is Bush in all Adidas gear? he's with a Nike school now.

2. DMoney....you know how i can acquire one of those south florida express shirts/hoodies?

I don't think he can get any Nike gear from the school "officially" until he's enrolled.

Also, this isn't college hoops. Brand of gear isn't as big a deal yet.

FWIW Sony is an even bigger UM fan than Duke from what I've heard so that's definitely a good thing lol.

Also surprised Dunn from Palmetto hasn't been scooped up by one of the local private schools. 6'3 210 is impressive.

I have a feeling that Golden is going to start making a lot of Miami fans out of these kids if they aren't already.

Advertisement
Sony was there but didnt participate.

Coley didn't show up at all.

Deon looked great, I think he's going to do really well at corner. His press coverage on Coley was sick. Howard looked good pretty good. Legget was the most impressive of the bunch, sucks that we had to lose him. Coley is a straight up monster, if that kid keeps his head on his shoulders he's going to have a huge career.

Agree on all fronts. Still think Leggett is the best corner in South Florida.

Funny that many people think Howard might only be the second or third best corner prospect in South Florida, but he's considered the best in the nation by the scouting services.

And the best out of SF in the past decade, other than Peterson.........according to Fish. Maybe that had something to do with howard being an early nole lean.

Advertisement
I'm still kind of weirded out seeing Howard in canes gear. Never thought that would happen.

You can see the tide changing in favor of Miami and we will be able to have any kid we want in the tri-county area.

The best football players in South Florida are getting together to try out for the top 7on7 team in Florida. And they will be getting coached up by some recent alums:

1. Why is Bush in all Adidas gear? he's with a Nike school now.

2. DMoney....you know how i can acquire one of those south florida express shirts/hoodies?

I don't think he can get any Nike gear from the school "officially" until he's enrolled.

Also, this isn't college hoops. Brand of gear isn't as big a deal yet.

I believe that Columbus high school is sponsored by Adidas. I know their basketball team was back when I played against them

Advertisement
Yep

Howard isn't that good now all of a suddenly

I think Howard is great and is probably the top CB, I think Leggett is also pretty **** close to him and might be better. I said Leggett looked the best in that video and he did. When he was committed to us I thought he was the top CB in state and so did a lot of other Cane fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back