South Florida 7 on 7 Corches Celebrating Great "Technique"

Tee3000

Live Life
Nobody really thinks the current STA coach is very good. He just has success because George Smith created such a powerhouse, and all the talented football players in So Fla still want to go to STA.
He’s a very good HC. Won a state title at University School before coming to STA. Turned down college jobs before joining FAU & then coaching his alma mater.

The people that mostly think he isn’t a good coach can’t coach, haven’t coached & prolly are a pasty shade of pale.

Tee3000

Live Life
Also, let’s be clear here this is not a high school coach. This is a 7 on 7 coach. Which means he’s just some guy. Now Florida public high school athletics are notoriously underfunded which often leads to not being able to afford a good coach but most of the high school coaches are at least competent. I doubt you’d find an actual high school staff member celebrating an obvious hold.
He coaches high school football also.

miamicanephins

Playboy
None of what you said is exclusive to SoFla...either that or ya' son sucks.
WTF?? Does this even mean?

This is the jibberish you get from a person who has a low IQ who tries to express his or her thoughts but is unable to translate an abstract concept to a coherent written form of communication.

Mouthbreather.

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Nowhere in that tweet did they celebrate great technique.

They are moreso celebrating the fact that even though he got beat..was able to finish & showed a bit of a dog in him.
If you're that blind to the context- ie the actual words paired with the actions in the video- then I can't help you, bro.

But don't take it up with me. Take it up with about 100 NFL guys that are all ridiculing the corches and the tweet.

DTP

Section 102
If you're that blind to the context- ie the actual words paired with the actions in the video- then I can't help you, bro.

But don't take it up with me. Take it up with about 100 NFL guys that are all ridiculing the corches and the tweet.
There’s literally NFL offensive lineman pointing out what’s wrong in the video but CIS porsters are gonna jump in here and tell everyone what really happened. You can’t make this **** up

Tee3000

Live Life

You’re retarded

Tee3000

Live Life
There’s literally NFL offensive lineman pointing out what’s wrong in the video but CIS porsters are gonna jump in here and tell everyone what really happened. You can’t make this **** up
I didn’t jump in & say anything about what “really” happened. Learn to read & comprehend retard.