South Florida 7 on 7 Corches Celebrating Great "Technique"

Advertisement
Honestly, shut the **** up. You know nothing at all. You’re a contrarian loser who starts arguments with insults an no real facts or knowledge to back them up. Put me on ignore and stop quoting my posts dork.

Just ignore that JV midget. He’s 110 pounds soaking wet and runs around flexing those 110 pound muscles. He’s been duplicating this routine on every message board he infects. Talks **** about white people even though he runs to them begging to borrow money because his broke *** can’t afford a gift for his wife.

Honestly, shut the **** up. You know nothing at all. You’re a contrarian loser who starts arguments with insults an no real facts or knowledge to back them up. Put me on ignore and stop quoting my posts dork.

You have to ignore list some of these dudes. They target reasoned posters and troll them every chance they get. I've had him ignored for at least a year I think.

Child please STFU.

South Florida has the best high school coaches in the country.

There is only one location in America where coaches have to teach 6-7 hours worth of classes while producing & developing the best high school players in the country...that’s south Florida & the state of Florida as a whole.
Athletes and raw potential? Yes.
Coaching? I doubt it, though it might be getting better. SFl HS sports are probably underfunded, as others have suggested.

I have to say that the criticism heaped on Armella is overdone. Lost it, got frustrated and angry over getting beat and threw the guy down. He'll never get away with that in major college football. His OL coach will probably pull him out in a game for a mistake like that.

Advertisement
Child please STFU.

South Florida has the best high school coaches in the country.

There is only one location in America where coaches have to teach 6-7 hours worth of classes while producing & developing the best high school players in the country...that’s south Florida & the state of Florida as a whole.

ubran meyer disagrees

Your g-strings in a bunch & your tampon is a mess bc you are nothing more than an uniformed clown & no one liked your dumbass post for a reason. Keep your red nose on already.

& come make me stfu

Last edited:
Athletes and raw potential? Yes.
Coaching? I doubt it, though it might be getting better. SFl HS sports are probably underfunded, as others have suggested.

the BEST high school football coaches in the nation.

underpaid & under valued by absolute losers who could never do their job.

Last edited:
You have to ignore list some of these dudes. They target reasoned posters and troll them every chance they get. I've had him ignored for at least a year I think.

target? You MF weirdos really think people target you? On a message board?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Log off & get some sun dumbo.

@DTP is by far one of the biggest idiots anywhere. It’s not a coincidence you both relate to one another.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just ignore that JV midget. He’s 110 pounds soaking wet and runs around flexing those 110 pound muscles. He’s been duplicating this routine on every message board he infects. Talks **** about white people even though he runs to them begging to borrow money because his broke *** can’t afford a gift for his wife.

A Wife? & JV? Me?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Poor guy is trying way too hard. I didn’t know that was your wife...

just show up so I can show out

Last edited:
I have to say that the criticism heaped on Armella is overdone. Lost it, got frustrated and angry over getting beat and threw the guy down. He'll never get away with that in major college football. His OL coach will probably pull him out in a game for a mistake like that.

Agreed. It was a punk move at the time but one that probably happens a bazillion times. The kid didn't put out the video himself celebrating it and he certainly didn't make it go viral. The criticism should all be on the adults.

Credit to a lot of the NFL guys that made a point of it to say the kid is probably going to be a beast but just that play ain't real football.

Advertisement
Back