South Florida 7 on 7 Corches Celebrating Great "Technique"

Advertisement
Advertisement

Complete classless piece of **** Corches on the sideline praising that bull****! ******* ridiculous! And that D end handled it a lot better then I would have because that would have been a fight for sure in my day on the practice field because I would have gotten up and returned that cheap shot by that olineman in full! ******* punk move by that kid and deserves to get blasted all over Twitter like he is.

The issue isn’t whether or not the lineman is a good player. We know he’s a top prospect. The issue is that on a rep where he got clearly beaten, he gets congratulated by a “coach” even though he got beat, showed poor technique and then held. Good players have bad reps but “coaches” are supposed to point them out and work to fix the problems, not act all hyped when a kid essentially holds and commits a personal foul.

This is the kind of thing ER20 refers too when taking about the people around these recruits telling them they’re the real deal when they aren’t. Dude walked away like he was a bad *** and just got punished.

That plays is a sack or a holding call. Neither one good. But hey the “coaches” thought he was a badass and praised him.
The coaches were assuming that the defender was in a hurricane jersey. Therefore, no flag.

Advertisement
This is the kind of thing ER20 refers too when taking about the people around these recruits telling them they’re the real deal when they aren’t. Dude walked away like he was a bad *** and just got punished.

That plays is a sack or a holding call. Neither one good. But hey the “coaches” thought he was a badass and praised him.

If you check the post on twitter, the coaches are bashing the OL

This is probably the most extreme thing out there. You end up having to evaluate DBs and WRs on movement and physical tools because very little else translates. Everyone remembers Sam Bruce's dance solos, yes?

Goes back to what Urban Meyer said about recruiting S. Florida. Hard to evaluate kids because of awful coaching. It's one of the things that makes recruiting and coaching at Miami so hard. If you look at tOSU's recruiting classes under Meyer, he normally didn't recruit a lot of S. Florida kids, so he practiced what he preached.

Complete classless piece of **** Corches on the sideline praising that bull****! ******* ridiculous! And that D end handled it a lot better then I would have because that would have been a fight for sure in my day on the practice field because I would have gotten up and returned that cheap shot by that olineman in full! ******* punk move by that kid and deserves to get blasted all over Twitter like he is.

Wow and to think....

Completely agree

Nobody really thinks the current STA coach is very good. He just has success because George Smith created such a powerhouse, and all the talented football players in So Fla still want to go to STA.

Advertisement
Here's video of all His reps beginning at :31, won all His reps. That Marcus Tate kid looked good too, owned Tyreak Sapp...Rodriguez looks good too...context:

SFL at it’s finest right there. No technique shown except for Mike McLaughlin and Ryan on both sides

Glad people are calling this out. South Florida is filled to the brim with people celebrating the opposite of what's needed for success.

That’s bc the majority of the coaching pop is scum. South Florida is place where just about anyone is a coach and or handler

Advertisement
Also, let’s be clear here this is not a high school coach. This is a 7 on 7 coach. Which means he’s just some guy. Now Florida public high school athletics are notoriously underfunded which often leads to not being able to afford a good coach but most of the high school coaches are at least competent. I doubt you’d find an actual high school staff member celebrating an obvious hold.

Nobody really thinks the current STA coach is very good. He just has success because George Smith created such a powerhouse, and all the talented football players in So Fla still want to go to STA.
He’s not great but he has the best players. They tend to play a very basic type of offense, mainly because they just out talent everybody at every position. Like the Coker/Chidzinski offense here in the early 2000s. Ryan Schneider (former UCF quarterback) was running the offense at STA a few years ago and was implementing a more modern offense but they fired him and brought in a guy to run a more generic version.

All the pros roasting gogetityft will do nothing, but make him think he now has a seat at the table.

Advertisement
Back