Sources tell me Cam Williams decomit eminent

Advertisement
I've talked about this with a few people lately.

With all due respect to the staff, they do a very poor job keeping Plan B's on their radar and slow playing kids to that effect.

They recruit as if they are Bama and will hit on all/most of their top targets. When they try to get on other kids later on, many times it's too late or kids are set in their prior decision because UM did not cultivate any relationship. You've seen this at QB, RB, OL primarily this cycle.

It ends up having a drastic effect on the overall numbers and hurts depth. In Years 1-3 with Richt, Miami has been operating well-under the 85 scholarship limit. They typically have started each season around the 75-80 mark, not common around the country at all; it's a hidden probation for the program. Miami's essentially been playing with scholarship reductions and it doesn't look like Year 4 will be any better.

Mark has done this throughout his career.. UGA fans always hated this abt Mark.. which is why Kirby was chomping at the bit, cause he knew his first 2 years recruiting could be lights out he has no restrictions on numbers.. This is an issue the AD needs to also bring up in his yearly review.. Mark has a bunch if excuses, but none of them actually hold any water.. it is his attitude of not settling or taking kids that don't love Miami that also Brown parrots when they lose a top shelf recruit that has been on board for over a year...

Sweet ******* Christ. This is turning into one of the many years where Golden had 45 decommits. Depth on the d line is gonna be worse next year than it is this year and this years it’s scary thin at d end.

Exactly...this is gonna be a mess next year. Joe Jackson is gone and after next year the other kid is gone. We will have some 2 star morons playing against Michigan State.

Advertisement
It is so sad to read this board now. I'm tired, think I will drink now. So much hope, so much fail.

Sweet ******* Christ. This is turning into one of the many years where Golden had 45 decommits. Depth on the d line is gonna be worse next year than it is this year and this years it’s scary thin at d end.
For some reason it seems like we have many more decommitments this year. Rinse and repeat for sure. Why do these coaches not have plan B’s lined up in this state of college football the way this happens 10x more than a decade ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back