Sources tell me Cam Williams decomit eminent

Advertisement
Have great intel at chaminade-my buddy hangs out with coaches a lot-and his little brother transferrd there from Oxbridge and plays slot...I just heard this convo-no second hand-if Cam goes through with what the coach said- with Bogle trending away and Weaver away and Ingraham with Bama——all we have on the edge is Jhefari from
vero beach....and Blisset on DT. I love both kids, but we need more then 1 each.

Well if your so wired in tell that young man sign up with number2.com it's a free SAT/ACT prep testing site. The site provides adaptive testing so it gears the questions to improve the students weakness. The founders have even worked with the college board to develop SAT / ACT questions.

Link to site
http://number2.com

Good luck an let Cam know that info is coming from UM fans.

Go Canes

I saw someone post about his grades on here and I asked my friend about it- first he was ****ed I posted it-then he told me that’s bull**** he’s qualified. He said that’s gonna be Miami’s damage control. So who really knows. I just know the rweet coming

Advertisement
On a positive note- my fiend said Thad Franklin is an ABSOLUTE BEAST. He said he might be better then Amari Daniels by 2021.he said they both top10 backs and in country. Now hopefully we hold onto him.

I saw someone post about his grades on here and I asked my friend about it- first he was ****ed I posted it-then he told me that’s bull**** he’s qualified. He said that’s gonna be Miami’s damage control. So who really knows. I just know the rweet coming
Is he decomitting though even after what he posted? I did hear he has bad grades and might even end up at juco

So what’s the point of his tweet from earlier today?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I heard during summer camps he was really feeling FSU, and honestly there isn’t much info on the kid. If true good luck
Exactly chris am I supposed to cry at this point. Lol gonna be interesting to see how this looks come Feb

I've talked about this with a few people lately.

With all due respect to the staff, they do a very poor job keeping Plan B's on their radar and slow playing kids to that effect.

They recruit as if they are Bama and will hit on all/most of their top targets. When they try to get on other kids later on, many times it's too late or kids are set in their prior decision because UM did not cultivate any relationship. You've seen this at QB, RB, OL primarily this cycle.

It ends up having a drastic effect on the overall numbers and hurts depth. In Years 1-3 with Richt, Miami has been operating well-under the 85 scholarship limit. They typically have started each season around the 75-80 mark, not common around the country at all; it's a hidden probation for the program. Miami's essentially been playing with scholarship reductions and it doesn't look like Year 4 will be any better.

THANK YOU!!!! OMG, so maybe these numbnuts will get a clue that we literally have tricked off several plan B options. Stef, imma be honest my ninja, we trick off Plan A kids, as well!

This WHOLE year we’ve been hearing top rated kids, kids who were 3 stars guaranteed to become high 4 stars (Rian Davis) all say the say thing: “Yeah, I used to hear from Miami, but they don’t keep in contact w me anymore.” This is y I’ve been so adamant about Richt bouncing. It’s not just the on field fiasco, it’s whats going on off field as well.

That passion & fire is not there. It’s felt.

Advertisement
I've talked about this with a few people lately.

With all due respect to the staff, they do a very poor job keeping Plan B's on their radar and slow playing kids to that effect.

They recruit as if they are Bama and will hit on all/most of their top targets. When they try to get on other kids later on, many times it's too late or kids are set in their prior decision because UM did not cultivate any relationship. You've seen this at QB, RB, OL primarily this cycle.

It ends up having a drastic effect on the overall numbers and hurts depth. In Years 1-3 with Richt, Miami has been operating well-under the 85 scholarship limit. They typically have started each season around the 75-80 mark, not common around the country at all; it's a hidden probation for the program. Miami's essentially been playing with scholarship reductions and it doesn't look like Year 4 will be any better.
No respect is due to this staff.

I'm confused ... are we about to respect his decision or is he 1000% committed?

Advertisement
Back