Sources tell me Cam Williams decomit eminent

Yankee44

Recruit
Looks like another decomitt coming soon. If we dnot sign Bogle and weaver and Cam decomitt...we have no DE ....Ingraham went to Bama...we doing bad bad

Advertisement
I heard during summer camps he was really feeling FSU, and honestly there isn’t much info on the kid. If true good luck

Advertisement
Yea good friend of mine little brother plays chaminade and was just on phone with coach right in front of me. They was talking Willie Moises is beast at D-tackle-even though he recruited as O-linemen. And then he said Cam about to pull trigger on the ole “respek my decision” soon

Stefan

All these decommits suck, the frustration I have is it seems like the staff doesn’t have a huge prospect net the can dip from. Seems like they lock in on top targets and scramble to fill once kids don’t come. Last year we did really well and didn’t have to worry but this seems very Goldenesk. Your thoughts?

Advertisement
Yea good friend of mine little brother plays chaminade and was just on phone with coach right in front of me. They was talking Willie Moises is beast at D-tackle-even though he recruited as O-linemen. And then he said Cam about to pull trigger on the ole “respek my decision” soon

LOL...this guy playing it up like it’s actually the kid’s choice. He ain’t going to qualify.

Stefan

All these decommits suck, the frustration I have is it seems like the staff doesn’t have a huge prospect net the can dip from. Seems like they lock in on top targets and scramble to fill once kids don’t come. Last year we did really well and didn’t have to worry but this seems very Goldenesk. Your thoughts?
Some things could bounce our way you never know with how unpredictable recruiting goes at times. Saw that Miami will get Lloyd Summerall last visit before the early signing period which gives Miami the last word.

Miami probably should start going after Brandon dorlus the va tech commit too.

Sweet ******* Christ. This is turning into one of the many years where Golden had 45 decommits. Depth on the d line is gonna be worse next year than it is this year and this years it’s scary thin at d end.

Advertisement
Have great intel at chaminade-my buddy hangs out with coaches a lot-and his little brother transferrd there from Oxbridge and plays slot...I just heard this convo-no second hand-if Cam goes through with what the coach said- with Bogle trending away and Weaver away and Ingraham with Bama——all we have on the edge is Jhefari from
vero beach....and Blisset on DT. I love both kids, but we need more then 1 each.
You a Stanton fan?

Stefan

I've talked about this with a few people lately.

With all due respect to the staff, they do a very poor job keeping Plan B's on their radar and slow playing kids to that effect.

They recruit as if they are Bama and will hit on all/most of their top targets. When they try to get on other kids later on, many times it's too late or kids are set in their prior decision because UM did not cultivate any relationship. You've seen this at QB, RB, OL primarily this cycle.

It ends up having a drastic effect on the overall numbers and hurts depth. In Years 1-3 with Richt, Miami has been operating well-under the 85 scholarship limit. They typically have started each season around the 75-80 mark, not common around the country at all; it's a hidden probation for the program. Miami's essentially been playing with scholarship reductions and it doesn't look like Year 4 will be any better.

Advertisement
Stefan

Exactly this. Who is actually left on our board? Todays freshman 15 listed guys who Stefan even said he didn't see us having much chance to sign.
So who are we even targeting at this point?

With all due respect to the staff, they do a very poor job keeping Plan B's on their radar and slow playing kids to that effect.

They recruit as if they are Bama and will hit on all/most of their top targets. When they try to get on other kids later on, many times it's too late or kids are set in their prior decision because UM did not cultivate any relationship. You've seen this at QB, RB, OL primarily this cycle.

It ends up having a drastic effect on the overall numbers and hurts depth. In Years 1-3 with Richt, Miami has been operating well-under the 85 scholarship limit. They typically have started each season around the 75-80 mark, not common around the country at all; it's a hidden probation for the program. Miami's essentially been playing with scholarship reductions and it doesn't look like Year 4 will be any better.

Bruh come on!!! I swear Richt is trolling Miami. We are literally self-imposing reductions. 0 hope for things to turn around

To me it seems like lazy recruiting

Advertisement
Back