Sorry guys

It's the fan's fault the program is in the state it is. I was the fan responsible for having McCord cover wideouts. I don't know what you all are responsible for, but that's my fault. Sorry Blake James, Al, and D'Onofrio. I didn't mean to make your defense worse. It's our fault guys. Time to own up to what we did wrong. I'm curious as to which fan was responsible for our line stunts.

I guess I am at fault for wearing short skirts at the game with no panties

Sorry for the wetness

Advertisement
I'm not going to lie. I feel so #United right now. Al, Blake, and the other Admins really know what they are talking about

Sorry everyone...I'm the guy that does his job, Al is the other guy.

We were supposed to trade positions at the beginning of the year, but I was busy making tangible improvements that others could see, and I forgot.

Must say for a guy that enjoys reading threads like myself this was of the best I have ever read lol Well done guys keep em coming!

Sorry guys I am the check with me that gave us delay of game penalties. I am also the Coley never to be heard from again person.

Advertisement
I'm apologize for the Christmas tree ornament helmets guys. Was just trying to free up some of the budget for other improvements that Blake promised us.

I guess it was me on 4th and 1 against SC told my back up kicker who had not made a 50 yard field goal with time running out in the 4thqtr and one of the best RB in the ACC, yes I told the kicker to go out there and show me some progress!!!! I think the wind did that tho!!! Who had the wind !?!?

Not me I was the girl with no panties on, I took the blame for lack of concentration

Since we're all confessing, in 2011, al golden went 6-6, so I had this brilliant idea: extended his contract to 2020! I mean, adding four years to a five-year deal for going .500 seemed like genius at the time. Where would we be today if I hadn't done that?

Sorry. But I'm working my tail off to get it fixed.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for making our defense big and slow. I just thought we would be able to stop the run if everyone gained 10-20 pounds every year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would just like to apologize for having the d-line play patty cake. I was my favorite game as a youngster & i just wanted to install those fundaments into the team.

It's the fan's fault the program is in the state it is. I was the fan responsible for having McCord cover wideouts. I don't know what you all are responsible for, but that's my fault. Sorry Blake James, Al, and D'Onofrio. I didn't mean to make your defense worse. It's our fault guys. Time to own up to what we did wrong. I'm curious as to which fan was responsible for our line stunts.

I guess I am at fault for wearing short skirts at the game with no panties

No good without a photo.

Advertisement
Wow. I am so disappointed in all of you -- letting Al take the fall for your sins!

He's such a saint, though, he probably won't hold it against you if you convince the university to give him another extension. God, we're lucky to have that man.

I made Dobard fumble and Berrios not come down with that catch against FSU. Some weird vibes came from my brain and screwed that game up. I'm sorry.

I was the one that strapped a feed bag full of cupcakes to Chickillos neck every day guys.

Im sorry.

Advertisement
Back