Sorry guys

Canes21

Junior
Banned
It's the fan's fault the program is in the state it is. I was the fan responsible for having McCord cover wideouts. I don't know what you all are responsible for, but that's my fault. Sorry Blake James, Al, and D'Onofrio. I didn't mean to make your defense worse. It's our fault guys. Time to own up to what we did wrong. I'm curious as to which fan was responsible for our line stunts.

Advertisement
It's the fan's fault the program is in the state it is. I was the fan responsible for having McCord cover wideouts. I don't know what you all are responsible for, but that's my fault. Sorry Blake James, Al, and D'Onofrio. I didn't mean to make your defense worse. It's our fault guys. Time to own up to what we did wrong. I'm curious as to which fan was responsible for our line stunts.

Why did you continue to put lb on wr bruh? That **** ****es me off

I'm gonna take the blame for slowing the offense down in the second half of FSU and not finishing them off! That ones on me!
I may have had something to do with playing ten yards off the line against GT also

As I sat in the cold rain of the Maryland game, I continuously called for our DBs to play with a 20 yard cushion. Yup, it was my fault. Oh, and I refused to change my scheme, although Maryland kept throwing underneath.

Mea culpa. Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.

Last edited:
Well while we 're taking on blame , I'll take some on.

I'm sorry for missing on every good dt recruit the last four years. I'm also sorry for refusing to bring safeties down in box against Neb and GT . Allowed us to get gashed with 6/7 man box. I figured wed eventually stop it.

In the words of Akon " put the blame on me"

Advertisement
I suggest some new signs. Instead of Fire Al Golden, or Bring Back Butch, we should be holding up Blame Me, or My Fault.

Which one of you aholes are responsible for the ten yard cushions ? Show yourself.

I'm sorry for not offering Skai Moore; or Burgess; or Holliman; or Jalen Julius; or Fenton; or Hoggins. I'm sorry for pulling Denver Kirkland's offer. I'm sorry.

Advertisement
Guys I have a confession to make. I was the meteorologist that didn't warn Al that there was a cloud coming. I was also the architect that built his pillars wrong. In other fault, it's all my fault. Don't blame Al, blame me

Guys I have a confession to make. I was the meteorologist that didn't warn Al that there was a cloud coming. I was also the architect that built his pillars wrong. In other fault, it's all my fault. Don't blame Al, blame me

Did you schedule all the night games too?

Advertisement
I was hoping to keep that one secret. But yes, it was me. Al warned me that there was no way that we could win a game in the night but I disnt listen. Again, don't blame Al, blame me. And before someone else brings it up, I didn't warn him about the wind also.

I guess it was me on 4th and 1 against SC told my back up kicker who had not made a 50 yard field goal with time running out in the 4thqtr and one of the best RB in the ACC, yes I told the kicker to go out there and show me some progress!!!! I think the wind did that tho!!! Who had the wind !?!?

Advertisement
Sorry its my fault we played a 2 deep zone and not cover the center when playing Ga Tech.

I guess I am at fault for wearing short skirts at the game with no panties

Advertisement
Back