Sorry guys

I'm sorry guys I'm the one responsible for Fentress being on the field all the time on defense. He was a real hard worker. He was the perfect example to other walk ons to show hey come to the U we play undersized slow walk ons over our 4 star recruits who play too aggressively. In all honesty I played him mostly because his dreads looked so cool with his helmet on.

Advertisement
Well, since everyone is coming clean I have one too. That night at the bowling alley, I could have stopped Donna from taking that check or at least slapped the camera away. The guilt of knowing that the one solid piece of evidence the ncaa had could have been avoided has given me nightmares for years. I CAUSED THE CLOUD! Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. I am truly, truly sorry my brother and sisters.

While we are having this "repentance meeting", please forgive me for asking our DL to play "patty cake" with the opposing OL. I also hate sacking QBs... it hurts their feelings.

Last edited:
While we are having this "repentance meeting", please forgive me for asking our DL to play "patty cake" with the opposing OL. I also hate sacking QBs... it hurts their feelings.

Same here. I thought the tippy-toe pass rush would get the OL laughing so hard that they would forget to block. I was wrong and I am sorry. Let the lashings begin.

Advertisement
Sorry for not getting Coley the ball more this year, he said his tooth hurt. Also i want to apologize to Tracy and Herb for not seeing the field much but you guys hurt me and Mark's feelings when criticizing our scheme in front of the other players

Guys, I must confess.. I was on the search panel that hired Folden. I was gamed up by him and his pillars and had to hire him. His "plan for success binder" (or whatever he calls it) made my panties drop! Soweeee!!

Advertisement
I am sorry I work at Office Depot and sold him the 2" binders that got him the gig.

It all my fault. If I had hidden them he would have never been here today.

I'm sorry guys. Not only did I give Darius Smith the nickname "the Plug", but I also got him a pair of roller skates to wear during games.....

Fellas I'm the Chuck E. Cheese owner who supplied the kickballs, lasers and rc toys for fun practices. That's on me guys.

Advertisement
I am sorry I work at Office Depot and sold him the 2" binders that got him the gig.

It all my fault. If I had hidden them he would have never been here today.

That borders on UNFORGIVABLE! **** those binders.

By the way, who here is the SNICKERS pusher?

Last edited:
I forgot to bring the "training table". Actually, that's because I have no idea what a "training table" actually is.

Advertisement
I'm sorry fellas (and Beckey, welcome to the board). I gave an inspirational seminar at Golden Corral one evening in 2009. Golden and Dorito were in attendance. I covered such topics as hash tags, pillars, and moral victories. I also drove in the point that it all starts with you. You should work your tail off to get a problem fixed when needed.

#Renewed #UDeserveVIctory #United #IgnoreTheNoise #UDeserveGreatness

Advertisement
Back