Sorry guys

It's the fan's fault the program is in the state it is. I was the fan responsible for having McCord cover wideouts. I don't know what you all are responsible for, but that's my fault. Sorry Blake James, Al, and D'Onofrio. I didn't mean to make your defense worse. It's our fault guys. Time to own up to what we did wrong. I'm curious as to which fan was responsible for our line stunts.

I guess I am at fault for wearing short skirts at the game with no panties

Sorry for the wetness

^^U are going to be a lot of posters favorite new poster.

Advertisement
I'm sorry fellas (and Beckey, welcome to the board). I gave an inspirational seminar at Golden Corral one evening in 2009. Golden and Dorito were in attendance. I covered such topics as hash tags, pillars, and moral victories. I also drove in the point that it all starts with you. You should work your tail off to get a problem fixed when needed.

#Renewed #UDeserveVIctory #United #IgnoreTheNoise #UDeserveGreatness

Thank you I think I am intimidating the fellows

I'm sorry fellas (and Beckey, welcome to the board). I gave an inspirational seminar at Golden Corral one evening in 2009. Golden and Dorito were in attendance. I covered such topics as hash tags, pillars, and moral victories. I also drove in the point that it all starts with you. You should work your tail off to get a problem fixed when needed.

It's refreshing to get a female fan's perspective.

Again, its my fault I didn't recruit any Dtackles worth a **** in 4 years... It all starts with me joe..

You can blame me for gray crow also, somebody sent me a highlight tape of Tebow in high school and told me that it was gray crow..

Advertisement
My bad on the second half ineptness.

Just thought it would be a good idea to have Madden 2015 Tourney's available to the staff and players while the rested between halves.

lack of any in game adjustments squarely on me.

At least I take responsibility. I'll get it fixed.

Advertisement
I see Williams was awarded Medal of Honor MVP. I'm sorry for not him playing more here but Kaaya could buy me another year.

It's the fan's fault the program is in the state it is. I was the fan responsible for having McCord cover wideouts. I don't know what you all are responsible for, but that's my fault. Sorry Blake James, Al, and D'Onofrio. I didn't mean to make your defense worse. It's our fault guys. Time to own up to what we did wrong. I'm curious as to which fan was responsible for our line stunts.

are u the one who allowed notre dame to run the same play vs us on that one drive all the way down the field and didn't offer to change uo the difference once? All they did was run the **** ball, didn't pass on that drive and u didn't change a **** thing....**** is wrong with u????

It's refreshing to get a female fan's perspective.

Yep...instead of dudes on here acting like females

I'm sorry guys I'm the one responsible for Fentress being on the field all the time on defense. He was a real hard worker. He was the perfect example to other walk ons to show hey come to the U we play undersized slow walk ons over our 4 star recruits who play too aggressively. In all honesty I played him mostly because his dreads looked so cool with his helmet on.

Why the **** would u have a very undersized linebacker play the safety position with coverage skills worst than aj high smith and kacy rodgers(fsu 11) combined and start every **** game???? Please fire yourself

Advertisement
I'm just a recruit but it's on me too. I am the architect of the Defense so complex we had to start a walk on 5'4" 145 lb. medical student at safety because nobody else could decipher the assignments on the back end

I guess I am at fault for wearing short skirts at the game with no panties
Well, I love this thread....funny.. But you with no panties would cause the team to be distracted! jS

Just because none of us have ever kissed a girl doesnt mean we're intimidated. :bricks:

Advertisement

Just because none of us have ever kissed a girl doesnt mean we're intimidated. :bricks:

I'm pretty sure a good amount have kissed some guys though.

Not that theres anything wrong with that

Guys, it starts with me. We neve recovered from the strenuous effects of that dodgeball game. We played at night and guys got hit really hard with those balls. Again, it starts with me, but we have to get tougher against those balls.

Advertisement
Back