Sony

Uga is a program that would blow us out this year or any of the past 10 had we played them. I don't blame Sony for not coming here. What's funny is EVERYTHING you guys complain about on this board is why elite recruits aren't consistantly drawn here. But you're more concerned with internet props rather than being part of the change. D$ you're funny. I love this school as much as anyone but its been a decade since we've been competitive. We don't develop talent. Our jerseys are the best things going for us right now and our fan base can't even be all in and excited about them. There is no unity with our fan base and the team we supposedly love.

Advertisement
Scarlett is in the same class with Sony, Cook, and Collins.

He is going to be about 218-220 running a 4.35.

UGA no doubt the most underachieving program since we won a title in 83.

They routinely get top 10 classes and routinely fund the NFL talent, but in that time span they have 3 SEC titles and no NC's???

Most of the mopers on this board would never last 2-3 years being a UGA fan.

Golden whiffed on 4 elite S Fl Rbs last year. Whiffed, punked, pwned.
True but be fair, this year has 3

Scarlett, Walton, and Williams are all very good RB's, but not in the same league as Collins, Michel & Cook.

Yearby bruh. Record setter in HS

Here's the problem - people in this thread are saying "so what about Sony, he's doing it against Troy"

But Yearby vs. Ark St & FAMU has 24 carries - 127 yds - 0 TD's

Sony vs. Clemson, USC & Troy has 20 carries - 206 yds - 3 TD's (and another 58 yds and 1 TD Receiving)

You can blame it on Coley & our OL, which certainly don't help, but there's a talent gap there too that's wider than most people think.

D$, speaking of Michel, I don't see the speed that I've heardyou talk about. Still a **** good prospect, though.

Advertisement
As noted: UGA is playing Troy...TROY! Given that this thread is totally irelevant. Aside from that this is a Miami board so again this is an irelevant waste of time.

So what we played famu and ark ts and what did duke do? U suppose to go in with no K Y jelly when u play them teams.

Uga is a program that would blow us out this year or any of the past 10 had we played them. I don't blame Sony for not coming here. What's funny is EVERYTHING you guys complain about on this board is why elite recruits aren't consistantly drawn here. But you're more concerned with internet props rather than being part of the change. D$ you're funny. I love this school as much as anyone but its been a decade since we've been competitive. We don't develop talent. Our jerseys are the best things going for us right now and our fan base can't even be all in and excited about them. There is no unity with our fan base and the team we supposedly love.

Georgia is ****, wtf have they done? Stupid post. They went 8-5 last year, and 6-7 3 years ago. Only thing going for them is a huge fan base in the middle of nowhere because they have nothing better to do every Saturday.

D$, speaking of Michel, I don't see the speed that I've heardyou talk about. Still a **** good prospect, though.

Didn't see his long run today, so can't say whether or not he got hawked down.

But his official PR in track for the 100M was 10.64. He times in the 4.3s. When I watched him in high school, he seemed to play to that speed.

Advertisement
Don't tell Dmoney and the board that. shhhhh

Tell me what? That we've been wasting talent for more than a decade? You don't need to tell me that.

Georgia has been wasting talent for three decades. I understand being down on Miami, but if we are going to put another program on the pedestal it shouldn't be UGA.

How bout Amari Cooper in the heisman talks? Fkin staff talked a lot of **** when they got here about they were going to beat Bama in recruiting and have got raped and pillaged since they have been here.

how r u gonna out recruit a team that has won like a NC every other year?

Really fkin really really??

My god where have u been? Do u watch or follow recruiting?
Fsu was smashing Alabama on the trail as soon as Jimbo took over and they were awful. C'mon man

Bama has had #1 class 5 out of the last 6 years and the #1 class 4 years in a row according to rivals and is working on a 5th. Jimbo aint smashing Bama in recruiting. Board is full of people who like to make **** up. Just so they can take shots at a staff that has done plenty of real things to take shots at.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1988254 said:
No one gives a **** about these god**** kids that went somewhere else. Today is mother****in game day. If they ain't canes **** em. You want to talk about Geargia or Arkansas or wherever the **** else some kid went, take that **** to the WEZ or the recruiting board. This here's where we talk about the Miami mother****in Hurricanes.

Standing ovation

Bshaw you on some other ****. Scarlett, Walton and Dex just as good prospects as them.

If anything Cook is the best prospect of all, at least for now.

Collins and Cook didn't really blow up till their senior year by the way.

Williams is the best athlete of all them. Scarlett is a freak at 210 running 4.3 flat. Calm down.

I'm not losing sleep. We got Yearby too, just as good as the others as well.

Also as for Michel. Wish him the best, but I care about our guys. Michel will be a good one for sure, but I feel the same for Yearby and Cook as well.

Chill out with the overreacting ****. Pathetic.

Advertisement
How bout Amari Cooper in the heisman talks? Fkin staff talked a lot of **** when they got here about they were going to beat Bama in recruiting and have got raped and pillaged since they have been here.

Fsu was smashing Alabama on the trail as soon as Jimbo took over and they were awful. C'mon man

Bama has had #1 class 5 out of the last 6 years and the #1 class 4 years in a row according to rivals and is working on a 5th. Jimbo aint smashing Bama in recruiting. Board is full of people who like to make **** up. Just so they can take shots at a staff that has done plenty of real things to take shots at.

Ur nuts Jimbo has stolen boys from Bama that name wanted badly so don't come with that **** check the espn rankings which r the most accurate and also even if they are somehow not number one as soon as Jimbo took over they out recruited teams with better records than them. Tell me no.

Good to see people arguing about a rb who went somehere else that would be a backup here on a big game day???? This fan base is and absolute joke!!!

Advertisement
Bshaw you on some other ****. Scarlett, Walton and Dex just as good prospects as them.

If anything Cook is the best prospect of all, at least for now.

Collins and Cook didn't really blow up till their senior year by the way.

Williams is the best athlete of all them. Scarlett is a freak at 210 running 4.3 flat. Calm down.

I'm not losing sleep. We got Yearby too, just as good as the others as well.

Also as for Michel. Wish him the best, but I care about our guys. Michel will be a good one for sure, but I feel the same for Yearby and Cook as well.

Chill out with the overreacting ****. Pathetic.

I think scarlett is one of the first round type backs but when this staff is let go we might not get him.

Good to see people arguing about a rb who went somehere else that would be a backup here on a big game day???? This fan base is and absolute joke!!!

Cook or Michel would play vs Nebraska tonight, u got it fked up. Them boys were built for college, I like JY but he's to small rt now at this level.

Ur nuts Jimbo has stolen boys from Bama that name wanted badly so don't come with that **** check the espn rankings which r the most accurate and also even if they are somehow not number one as soon as Jimbo took over they out recruited teams with better records than them. Tell me no.

2012,2013, 2014, and probably again this year Bama will have the top class. FSU had the top class in 2011.

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/archive/classrankings?classyear=2012

Backtracking at its finest. You said FSU was "smashing" Alabama on the recruiting trail, which is completely false. 247 composite rankings show that Alabama has beaten FSU every year since Jimbo was named head coach.

Advertisement
Back