Sony

how r u gonna out recruit a team that has won like a NC every other year?

Really fkin really really??

My god where have u been? Do u watch or follow recruiting?
Fsu was smashing Alabama on the trail as soon as Jimbo took over and they were awful. C'mon man

Bama has had #1 class 5 out of the last 6 years and the #1 class 4 years in a row according to rivals and is working on a 5th. Jimbo aint smashing Bama in recruiting. Board is full of people who like to make **** up. Just so they can take shots at a staff that has done plenty of real things to take shots at.

Ur nuts Jimbo has stolen boys from Bama that name wanted badly so don't come with that **** check the espn rankings which r the most accurate and also even if they are somehow not number one as soon as Jimbo took over they out recruited teams with better records than them. Tell me no.

Backtracking at its finest. You said FSU was "smashing" Alabama on the recruiting trail, which is completely false. 247 composite rankings show that Alabama has beaten FSU every year since Jimbo was named head coach.

doubt **** respond now that i linked his precious ESPN rankings and shown him Saban has been dominant on the recruiting trail

Advertisement
how r u gonna out recruit a team that has won like a NC every other year?

Fsu was smashing Alabama on the trail as soon as Jimbo took over and they were awful. C'mon man

Bama has had #1 class 5 out of the last 6 years and the #1 class 4 years in a row according to rivals and is working on a 5th. Jimbo aint smashing Bama in recruiting. Board is full of people who like to make **** up. Just so they can take shots at a staff that has done plenty of real things to take shots at.

Ur nuts Jimbo has stolen boys from Bama that name wanted badly so don't come with that **** check the espn rankings which r the most accurate and also even if they are somehow not number one as soon as Jimbo took over they out recruited teams with better records than them. Tell me no.

Backtracking at its finest. You said FSU was "smashing" Alabama on the recruiting trail, which is completely false. 247 composite rankings show that Alabama has beaten FSU every year since Jimbo was named head coach.

Really they compete for the same studs on the DL where u win titles. Eddie Goldman beat Bama Winston beat Bama and he's from there, Mario Edwards c'mon man follow recruiting. I don't care I know when Jimbo took over there recruiting efforts tripled ask any mod or dmoney if I'm bullshytin.

Really they compete for the same studs on the DL where u win titles. Eddie Goldman beat Bama Winston beat Bama and he's from there, Mario Edwards c'mon man follow recruiting. I don't care I know when Jimbo took over there recruiting efforts tripled ask any mod or dmoney if I'm bullshytin.

Apparently you do not follow recruiting as it is pretty obvious to everyone else that Alabama has dominated the recruiting scene since Saban took over. Plus, I'd think that someone that claims to follow recruiting so closely would recognize even the best recruiters lose recruiting battles from time to time.

Your exact words were that FSU was "smashing" Alabama in recruiting since Jimbo took over, which has shown to be false. The best you could do was name two players, Goldman and Winston, that FSU beat Alabama for during Jimbo's tenure (Alabama was never a serious contender for Mario Edwards, whose father played at FSU). Two players does not mean FSU "smashed" Alabama in recruiting.

No one is disputing that Jimbo is a good recruiter. What is being disputed, and proven wrong, is your claim that FSU "smashed" Alabama on the recruiting trail since Jimbo took over.

Come on man, you're wrong. Move on....just sad

Ok I'm wrong about the rankings I can admit that. But u guys can't tell me that the minute Jimbo took over they instantly started recruiting with the big boys that's what this convo is about. Someone said u can't recruit unless u win which is bullshyt cuz AG convinces guys like coley to play here and he doesn't win ****.

Advertisement
Also my personal rankings were Fsu classes were better than bamas because they had recruited the same type of talent and they had a better foothold in sfla which is why they won a national title. Jimbo isn't a genius he's a elite recruiter and he hires guys that fit what the kids do. Dude did not want coley to leave cuz the way he croots, they kill it on the trail. We just recently got better cuz of hires but we lose too many sfla studs period n it's why we r in this situation we in now, and Dorito doesn't help because we have enough on defense to be a top 15 squad IMO.

Last edited:

Ok I'm wrong about the rankings I can admit that. But u guys can't tell me that the minute Jimbo took over they instantly started recruiting with the big boys that's what this convo is about. Someone said u can't recruit unless u win which is bullshyt cuz AG convinces guys like coley to play here and he doesn't win ****.

When did FSU not recruit with the big boys? They were still doing VERY well even in Bobby Bowden's last years. Check the rankings.

Also my personal rankings were Fsu classes were better than bamas because they had recruited the same type of talent and they had a better foothold in sfla which is why they won a national title. Jimbo isn't a genius he's a elite recruiter and he hires guys that fit what the kids do. Dude did not want coley to leave cuz the way he croots, they kill it on the trail. We just recently got better cuz of hires but we lose too many sfla studs period n it's why we r in this situation we in now, and Dorito doesn't help because we have enough on defense to be a top 15 squad IMO.

So if FSU recruited better classes than Alabama, why did Alabama win national titles in 2009, 2011 and 2012?

Furthermore, if FSU was recruiting such great classes, why did it take until 2014 for them to win a title? What was the one variable that changed? Jameis Winston. You are right, Jimbo isn't a genius, but he won a title because of Jameis, just like Mack Brown with Vince Young. By your own admission, FSU has been stockpiling talent for years but still was losing games to teams like NC State and Wake Forest.... until Jameis.

Miami is in the situation they are in now because of poor coaching, not because they have lost too many South Florida recruits. A good coach would walk into Miami and win 10+ games right now.

Yay another thread about a kid that spurned us. I swear u guys are ******* masochists. Can we maybe focus and guys we are currently recruiting that didn't **** us over after recruiting him since the eighth grade and he was a supposed lock? Thanks appreciate it.

Advertisement
first rounder? aren't NFL backs replaceable? plug one in and go?

Guys with Sony's size and speed are pretty rare. I think him and Dalvin Cook are both first rounders, even with NFL teams devaluing running backs.

tumblr_mkegrk6Wii1rqdit9o1_500.gif

Advertisement
Back