Sony

Advertisement
Miami has great running backs this year and more coming next so I'm not worried about Sony... Good for him

Advertisement
He made the right choice. Good for him.

Georgia is one of the most underachieving programs of the modern era. They are losers.

Also, he's a running back. He would have been a first rounder here just like he would will be there.

Advertisement
first rounder? aren't NFL backs replaceable? plug one in and go?

Guys with Sony's size and speed are pretty rare. I think him and Dalvin Cook are both first rounders, even with NFL teams devaluing running backs.

No one gives a **** about these god**** kids that went somewhere else. Today is mother****in game day. If they ain't canes **** em. You want to talk about Geargia or Arkansas or wherever the **** else some kid went, take that **** to the WEZ or the recruiting board. This here's where we talk about the Miami mother****in Hurricanes.

Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1988254 said:
No one gives a **** about these god**** kids that went somewhere else. Today is mother****in game day. If they ain't canes **** em. You want to talk about Geargia or Arkansas or wherever the **** else some kid went, take that **** to the WEZ or the recruiting board. This here's where we talk about the Miami mother****in Hurricanes.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1988254 said:

I miss canes fans too bruh.

Wonder if sony would have came here had we filled up the stadium rather than mope about folden all day?

were never gonna fill the stadium like UGA does on a weekly basis.

And why is that?

bc we dont have a large enough fan base, small local alumni base, and a fraction of what a huge state school holds in student enrollment.
in 01, we couldnt fill up the OB every week and we were dominant then.

Advertisement
I have no idea why we did not offer McKenzie. I always felt that you stack talent. I know we had Berrios but we should have taken McKenzie also

Wonder if sony would have came here had we filled up the stadium rather than mope about folden all day?

were never gonna fill the stadium like UGA does on a weekly basis.

And why is that?

bc we dont have a large enough fan base, small local alumni base, and a fraction of what a huge state school holds in student enrollment.
in 01, we couldnt fill up the OB every week and we were dominant then.

You sure it has nothing to do with the fact that miami has the largest batch of half *** fans in college football? Not saying your points arent contributing factors but please believe the ob had more than double the amount of fans than now a days you couldnt leave your seat in that place unless it was half time at which point it was pointless because thats when everybody else did, not to mention parking lots over packed to the point we parked in peoples backyards.

Advertisement
Back