Sony

Honestly why is this even a thread? The kid went elsewhere so can we all just fricken move on. Seems like every Saturday there is some thread about how Sony is doing in that weeks game. Who gives a f***, I just don't understand the infatuation anymore.

Tell em how you really feel. Some of us on here don't mope. Besides being a fan of the canes we actually do like to watch football. Answer me this... if you were good friends with a recruit or a relative to one... and if he decided to go elsewhere even though he has offers from the canes... would you cut him off or wish success? At the end of the day he has to do best for him riiiiiiight? Eat a chill pill bro and enjoy watching football cause once the season is over its gonna suck watching bball and baseball for spring and fall all over again. Yeah we missed out yeah he's playing troy but you have to admit the boy is talented.

I would not cut him off, I love football and I wish the best for Sony and yes he his very talented....however; that doesn't mean we need a thread every Saturday on him. You can watch him all you want but coming on this board and continually posting something that still has left some fans with a sour taste in their mouths is not necessary. Everybody has enough to bi*** about without this being brought up every week. Nothing against you personally I just don't think it's necessary.

Advertisement
How bout Amari Cooper in the heisman talks? Fkin staff talked a lot of **** when they got here about they were going to beat Bama in recruiting and have got raped and pillaged since they have been here.

Seriously, can we start banning people for these ******* threads? We don't need an update every ******* week of some kid that didn't come here. FFS!

Advertisement
How bout Amari Cooper in the heisman talks? Fkin staff talked a lot of **** when they got here about they were going to beat Bama in recruiting and have got raped and pillaged since they have been here.

how r u gonna out recruit a team that has won like a NC every other year?

how r u gonna out recruit a team that has won like a NC every other year?

Really fkin really really??

My god where have u been? Do u watch or follow recruiting?
Fsu was smashing Alabama on the trail as soon as Jimbo took over and they were awful. C'mon man

He made the right choice. Good for him.

Georgia is one of the most underachieving programs of the modern era. They are losers.

Also, he's a running back. He would have been a first rounder here just like he would will be there.

top recruiting class and preseason NC contender every year who lose 4 games. Our year last year is their average.

A elite recruiter can recruit where ever he goes just like Butch, BD was and still is an elite recruiter.

Advertisement
Why is this thread is created? he has nothing to do with Miami anymore. We all knew he was a 5 star back no suprise. we knew Joystick was impressive.

Advertisement
Golden whiffed on 4 elite S Fl Rbs last year. Whiffed, punked, pwned.
True but be fair, this year has 3

Scarlett, Walton, and Williams are all very good RB's, but not in the same league as Collins, Michel & Cook.

Exactly the big big big dogs do everything to get those kids and I expect it to heat up for Scarlett. U think the sec gone sit back and let us get them all, this dude can't close at all.

Honestly why is this even a thread? The kid went elsewhere so can we all just fricken move on. Seems like every Saturday there is some thread about how Sony is doing in that weeks game. Who gives a f***, I just don't understand the infatuation anymore.

Tell em how you really feel. Some of us on here don't mope. Besides being a fan of the canes we actually do like to watch football. Answer me this... if you were good friends with a recruit or a relative to one... and if he decided to go elsewhere even though he has offers from the canes... would you cut him off or wish success? At the end of the day he has to do best for him riiiiiiight? Eat a chill pill bro and enjoy watching football cause once the season is over its gonna suck watching bball and baseball for spring and fall all over again. Yeah we missed out yeah he's playing troy but you have to admit the boy is talented.

I would not cut him off, I love football and I wish the best for Sony and yes he his very talented....however; that doesn't mean we need a thread every Saturday on him. You can watch him all you want but coming on this board and continually posting something that still has left some fans with a sour taste in their mouths is not necessary. Everybody has enough to bi*** about without this being brought up every week. Nothing against you personally I just don't think it's necessary.

Ali G... Respecta

Advertisement
He made the right choice. Good for him.

Georgia is one of the most underachieving programs of the modern era. They are losers.

Also, he's a running back. He would have been a first rounder here just like he would will be there.

We are THE most underachieving program of the modern era.

We've won five championships since 1983. Georgia has won zero in that span.

And played for more

I would tell him what i told matt Jones when i see him and bj Daniels and offers that aren't going yo the U. Ball out every game bruh i believe in u... Until u come against dem Canes and then i don't know ya until the final whistle

As noted: UGA is playing Troy...TROY! Given that this thread is totally irelevant. Aside from that this is a Miami board so again this is an irelevant waste of time.

Advertisement
Back