Sonny/Rhett

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t know if true but wow if it is. Would be first coach in forever to elevate their status while at Miami. I don’t necessarily think it’s all that deserved but at least we finally have a coach taking a step forward when they leave here. Last one was Kuligowski
Bama figured out real quick Kul wasn’t worth it

I think he’s at Toledo or Akron now

Advertisement
Not discrediting your post, but he was interviewed by Manny Navarro and Susan 19 min ago on twitter and there was nothing of such topic after.

Advertisement
Don’t know if true but wow if it is. Would be first coach in forever to elevate their status while at Miami. I don’t necessarily think it’s all that deserved but at least we finally have a coach taking a step forward when they leave here. Last one was Kuligowski
Banda went from Safeties to Defensive Coordinator. So there's another.

Advertisement
Lashlee gets a lot of heat from Miami fans but he's been our best OC since Jedd Fisch. The work he's done with Tyler Van Dyke has been extremely impressive, I can't remember the last time our offense has been as good as it's been with TVD as QB.

Coaches/Admins around college football understand how the OC position at Miami has been a revolving door and a progress stopper for the coaches taking the job. It's set numerous coaches career 5 year's back. Lashlee is the first one whose actually had legit success in years. He's only 38 and has almost 10 years of P5/G5 experince as an OC. Decision makers love that kind of Resume/Mold, the Young QB Guru.

Last edited:
Lashlee gets a lot of heat from Miami fans but he's been our best OC since Jedd Fisch. The work he's done with Tyler Van Dyke has been extremely impressive, I can't remember the last time our offense has been as good as it's been with TVD as QB.

Coaches/Admins around college football understand how the OC position at Miami has been a revolving door and a progress stopper for the coaches taking the job. It's set numerous coaches career 5 year's back. Lashlee is the first one whose actually had legit success in years. He's only 38 and has almost 10 years of Power 5 experience as an OC. Decision makers love that kind of resume, the Young QB Guru.
There was a thread yesterday that showed in conference games this was 3rd best offense in last 25 years, and thats with a ton of injuries, only behind 2001 and 2009 teams..

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...ic-look-back-over-the-last-25-seasons.173747/

Advertisement
Back