Both Mauigoas
Bissainthe
Fletcher
Colbie
George
Restrepo
The entire 2023 class
Borregales

I didn’t even think and that’s like 35 kids. We need a lot of help.
Bain, kiko, Matt Lee and borregales.

The bigger mauigoa isn't going anywhere.

Bain
Mesidor
Porter
Arroyo
Williams
Lee
Rivers
Cooper
Samson
Both Mauigoas
Bissainthe
Fletcher
Colbie
George
Restrepo
The entire 2023 class
Borregales

I didn’t even think and that’s like 35 kids. We need a lot of help.

Add Jaden Davis to that list too, best tackling corner weve had in a while

Advertisement
Question for one of you turdblossoms out there in the know . . . . if Univ. of Miami shows an underperforming player the door and does not renew their athletic financial aid agreement (a/k/a their scholarship) do we offer said kicked off player other non-athletic based scholarships/grants/work study/etc. so they can finish their degree, off the team with no connection to the athletic department, without having to come out of pocket?

Advertisement
I dont know if its Lofton or not but he is one recruit that I wouldnt have hard feelings for if he wanted out. We didnt use our TEs in any innovate way whatsoever. Did you guys see how Texas used that TE in the Big 12 championship? Wow! Talk about drawing it up for a TE. Now compare that to what we did with our TE this year and Lofton probably is having doubts. All we did is show Lofton that he will be an elite blocker by the time he goes to the draft if he sticks with us. smh.

I dont know if its Lofton or not but he is one recruit that I wouldnt have hard feelings for if he wanted out. We didnt use our TEs in any innovate way whatsoever. Did you guys see how Texas used that TE in the Big 12 championship? Wow! Talk about drawing it up for a TE. Now compare that to what we did with our TE this year and Lofton probably is having doubts. All we did is show Lofton that he will be an elite blocker by the time he goes to the draft if he sticks with us. smh.
It’s not him.

Last night it was mentioned by D$ that it was possibly Elias Rudolph (grades).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back