Something to keep in mind when you see Miami departures

never forget baseball GIF
Glad someone picked up what I was putting down

Advertisement
I'm not following you here, amigo.
Miami makes lazy decisions out of convenience. The only thing that matters is making the football team better. That is not the criteria we have used. Bringing in Pratt "makes sense" because he is from Miami and not turnover prone. If we add Okunlola it should be because he is going to make an impact.

Miami makes lazy decisions out of convenience. The only thing that matters is making the football team better. That is not the criteria we have used. Bringing in Pratt "makes sense" because he is from Miami and not turnover prone. If we add Okunlola it should be because he is going to make an impact.
I see your point, but decision making isn't so black and white.

Okunlola can very well make an impact as he had success as a freshman, but the fact his brother is a 5 star OT on the team SHOULD be a factor also.

Not saying that's the only factor. Plenty of brothers simply aren't good enough.

@Cribby told us a decommit would sting. @DMoney makes this thread telling us to let the dust settle before judging the departures.

Looking at the top of our commitments list:

Scott - just flipped to us. Its not him
Jojo - Cribby just said there's no concern with Jojo or Chance
Carr - Mario just did his in home visit and there's no reason to believe he's the guy
Lightfoot - Mario just did his in home visit and Lightfoot shut his recruitment down
Zaquan -
Riley - Mario just did his in home visit and Riley shut his recruitment down
Chance - see above

Zaquan wouldn't sting, he'd hurt pretty **** bad. So I doubt its him. If anyone can confirm Zaquan has no issues with grades, then next up would be:

Jones
Pickett
Lofton
Rudolph
Pruitt

Anybody else a realistic sting candidate?

Advertisement
I get what you’re saying..but some of the guys you HL are 1st year 2nd year guys we took either as HS recruits of the portal with eligibility ..I.E Cyrus moss, freeney etc etc..you gotta let guys develop within your program..you literally see this around the country..I get it’s off szn speculation lol
Come on you know how these boards work.. if they don't give you Bain like production as true freshmen, kick em to the curb.

@Cribby told us a decommit would sting. @DMoney makes this thread telling us to let the dust settle before judging the departures.

Carr - Mario just did his in home visit and there's no reason to believe he's the guy
Lightfoot - Mario just did his in home visit and Lightfoot shut his recruitment down
Zaquan -
Chance - see above

Zaquan wouldn't sting, he'd hurt pretty **** bad. So I doubt its him. If anyone can confirm Zaquan has no issues with grades, then next up would be:

Jones
Pickett
Lofton
Rudolph
Pruitt

Pickett imo just visited ucf and fits the description higher rated prospect and fans won’t like Csz he’s a legacy and the staff isn’t to worried Csz of all the other guys were bringing in

Advertisement

Zaquan -
Chance - see above

Jones
Pickett
Lofton
Rudolph
Pruitt

My sting pick is Pickett

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still getting nervous. We've been told before that we would make waves in the portal only to be underwhelmed. Don't want to be left without a QB. Our approach is erratic at times.
Looking at 247 Team transfer rankings as of now, Kentucky is leading the class rankings with a total of one 4 star commits. I'm sure there are a bunch of unofficial commits, but I think it's fair to say the portal is going more slowly this time.

Probably to slow down the perception (reality) of the fact that most talented players have already backchanneled and know where they're going

Zaquan -
Chance - see above

Jones
Pickett
Lofton
Rudolph
Pruitt

Judd Anderson

Advertisement
Back