Some thoughts on UNC loss

It has to be something they are teaching, perhaps to prevent targeting penalties?

maybe. it can't be the same DC that helped redwine and Quan become good players here (Quan was relatively quiet which is to be expected under donofrio lol). hall just seems to be a straight bust. for me, it seemed as if we tried to avoid targeting on the Howell shoulder blocks vs just tackling the dude or laying him out legally. either way, coaches have to fix that (well the next coach lol)

Advertisement
Great wright up. On TVD.. Its a stretch but I see a lot similarities to him and Josh Allen. Both are big guys with huge arms. Josh arm is unreal. The issue is they both depend on their arms to much sometimes and lose fundamentals. Both will stand still and throw off balance because of the arm strength to do so.

TVD needs to get his feet under him a little more and step into his throws on a more consistent basis. Allen was real bad with this his first year in Buffalo but has gotten tons better. I feel with coaching TVD can do the same. This will help his accuracy as well. I live in Buffalo so I see Allen every week and I see a lot of TVD in him. From a throwing perspective, Allen is more athletic but TVD is no slouch.

JHH is by far our best DL and is only getting better. Keep him on the field until you cant. Same with the other top guys. Everyone is trying to rotate on the DL and I get that but keep your best LB's and secondary in there as much as you can. We have been rotating to much for to long.

last year, we barely rotated the DEs. Roche and Phillips played basically every snap

Coaches all need replacing but if your giving up on all the young players thats silly.maybe im taking this wrong but there is alot of young talent.upperclassmen not so much
The young talent was part of the 5 I was talking about. But for 15yrs now has been a cluster **** of how great our players are especially from the SFlorida d riders. Jimmy recruited all over the map

And if we aren't going to transition Chase to LB, then play Troutman over Flagg and start this year IMO. Here's some highlights if we forgot what kind of thumper he is.

Exactly there is no reason to play Flagg he flat out isn’t good
Even if he knows what he’s doing he’s limited physically to get it done
And he has no upside

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back