Some texts from practice (Friday, 8/3)

Advertisement
6 months ago people trashing Jake & Blue cause they three star recruits and will never see the field.

Some people will just trash anything. I think for the most part people were excited about Blue instead of Northrup.

I like how Jake is listed at 230 lbs on the official roster - might want to update that # to his current beastmode weight.

You just have to ignore the trolls. Trust the coaches in who they evaluate. I know it's hard after Corch's evaluations, but I trust Golden.

Advertisement
At the rate our team has "gotten" bigger over the years per fall practice photos, I'd expect them to look like this...

27.jpg

...yet, the team gets handled versus the likes of VaTech.

Lemme see it on the field, then we can talk about if they've gotten really bigger.

6 months ago people trashing Jake & Blue cause they three star recruits and will never see the field.

Who the **** was doing that? Blue was a VT commit and Beamer lost his **** when he lost him..

Advertisement
I told y'all about Jake O'Donnell. Get on my bandwagon ****es.

I´m taking my seat before it´s full!!!

A 6'6'' 260lbs DE with great motor?!? Wow!!!

I like how Jake is listed at 230 lbs on the official roster - might want to update that # to his current beastmode weight.
Jake´s dad posted in Caneinsider a month ago saying his son was already above 250.

Just imagine how big this kid will be at the opener...

Last edited:

Good lord...this is my PROTOTYPE DE... this is the guy i recruit on NCAA.LOL

This kid is a legit 6'5 and pushing 250..which is really good..considering the kid is a "MOTOR" guy....that big with a motor he will fall in to sacks.....

**** we might redshirt Jelani and let him work the knee and get in optimal shape as he is 6'5 262 with long *** arms...

I'm all for going back up to PA and plucking more Odonnel types this year.

i'm still all for RSing as many guys as we can. even if they look physically ready.

Advertisement
Don't forget that O'Donnell's best attribute is his speed. He's legit 4.7. Easily the fastest big man at our camp last year.

Advertisement
So what's the deal with Henderson? Should we be worried that he missed day 2?

It's not good, and the fact that Feliciano played RT rather than Flowers could be telling. We'll know a lot more tomorrow.

yeah its the Feliciano part that made me think there might be some issue. Otherwise would think its a good chance for Flowers to get more reps - help his development.

So Henderson missed his flight and now he's missed two days of the start of camp and there was smoke he was the player that needed to straighten up and fly right? Not good at all IMO. Golden will tell this kid to kick rocks IMO.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back