Some texts from practice (Friday, 8/3)

Advertisement
I like Feliciano and I think he's a talented kid, but that kid has problems with false starts. I really hope he gets that worked out.

So what's the deal with Henderson? Should we be worried that he missed day 2?

It's not good, and the fact that Feliciano played RT rather than Flowers could be telling. We'll know a lot more tomorrow.

yeah its the Feliciano part that made me think there might be some issue. Otherwise would think its a good chance for Flowers to get more reps - help his development.

I like Feliciano and I think he's a talented kid, but that kid has problems with false starts. I really hope he gets that worked out.

It's not good, and the fact that Feliciano played RT rather than Flowers could be telling. We'll know a lot more tomorrow.

yeah its the Feliciano part that made me think there might be some issue. Otherwise would think its a good chance for Flowers to get more reps - help his development.

He was a redshirt freshman, he'll fix that with more playing time. I like Feliciano more at G, but he's a good enough T.

Advertisement
Someone posted on twitter a player may be release after a sitdown with Golden on Wednesday, didn't say who, but said its conduct related...just passing along, but who knows

So was the funeral Henderson attended, the one for his career at UM?

But anyhoo, Ive said for awhile, UM at it's best, plays with a certain kind of speed, with SEC type size and strength. I really think that UM, USC and Texas are among the few programs who can recruit consistently to get that type of talent/material

Yeah, I know it's early, but I like the way this is coming together.

Said the same thing about the Feliciano move in the other thread. Seems more then a temporary thing. To me, Henderson has been the most disappointing recruit we have had in the last 10 years. All that potential and he seems to be wastin it. Hopefully it ends up that I'm just overreacting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back