Some texts from practice (Friday, 8/3)

#56 Rafael Kirby looks big AF for a freshman too

Been singing his praises since the first time I saw a highlight of his. Him and Perryman are going to put Miami LB's back on the map. When you see a true frosh recognizing plays and making big hits in the SPRING game it's a good sign that the dude just gets it.

Advertisement
F905284.jpg

Advertisement
Blue is ****** jacked

I know this happens every year...but real talk

The team honestly looks to be in far better shape right now compared to the last 5+ years

Blue is ****** jacked

The team honestly looks to be in far better shape right now compared to the last 5+ years

The #'s don't lie. Every year people get all giggly about how big everyone looks and it's a joke. Guys still can't bench or squat their **** bodyweights. I know lifting #'s are not the whole story but they **** sure can show hard work and improvements especially since we arent actually on the field yet. These coaches are not ******* around and it's going to pay off later in the season.

This is the first year in a whole new era of the program, I really believe it.

Advertisement
You have to start somewhere. This team has gotten pushed around for too long. Especially at the end of games. I still don't know if we'll be stronger than most teams, but at least we won't be weaker. As the UTough program goes along, we will be stronger than them at some point.

There is no way in **** Blue weighs 190. He looks like he's a solid 215-220 right now, very impressive. All those freshman look big, it's crazy.

You have to start somewhere. This team has gotten pushed around for too long. Especially at the end of games. I still don't know if we'll be stronger than most teams, but at least we won't be weaker. As the UTough program goes along, we will be stronger than them at some point.

How about every ******* year we are getting pushed around when we go through the mediocre ACC schedule? That's the part where I turn a nice shade of green. Inferior teams pushing us around because they are better prepared and work harder.

No more. The **** stops immediately!

How about every ******* year we are getting pushed around when we go through the mediocre ACC schedule? That's the part where I turn a nice shade of green. Inferior teams pushing us around because they are better prepared and work harder.

No more. The **** stops immediately!

the acc aint ready.jpg

Advertisement
The numbers over the last few years have been pathetic. In college I was putting up better numbers than many of the players. It's nice to see respectable strength from this team.

Blue looks like a beast! This whole team finally looks the part. Gotta play with a pair now. Bring the pain boys!

Advertisement
They have the strength part down, now we need to get them in football shape so the mental part doesn't erode as the game wears on. Hopefully, it's not all lip service about how they're understanding what the coaches are saying more now.

Blue is ****in jacked

It doesn't even look close does it!!!

Not sure how they will play, but I'm ready to see Blue and O'Donnell knock some heads!

6 months ago people trashing Jake & Blue cause they three star recruits and will never see the field.

Advertisement
Back