Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
73e020f56c4a86221823bc32113b4316d2-25-ben-affleck-sad-smoke.2x.w710.jpg

LOL, see, there you go. I said I've seen him erase crap in the past he and I have gone at it many times, no?) before I could call him out and suddenly you've framed it to "if I don't see things relating to Mario and issues with black coaches" you're gone. Black coaches? Mario? You just moved the goalposts to make it easy for you to do what you're gonna do anyway.

I specifically said I've no idea what it was about as it was going back but you want to railroad it. The black coaches thing is literally today and Mario has been here 10 weeks. Yet you ignored that to ensure your little prosecution goes through. If you want an example of why I think the way you moderate is ridiculous, this is one. People "spread false information" here all day, yet you enforce what you want when you want (and you're actually wrong here lol) to go after someone or protect one of your sacred cows. You moderate selectively, to suit your agenda, then go out of the way to frame it as if you didn't.

I told you once, I am not going to BS you. I will call it like I see it. This is just a f'ing message board for lords sake.

You know what... dude, just do it, you're gonna nuke me no matter what. No one cares. You don't have to put on the dog and pony show. It's transparent. Or ****, just have one of the owners ask me to stop posting and I will.

What I said is true. I can give a rats *** if you tell the truth or not. If you do, then I will be 100% surprised and apologize to you.
To you it’s not just a message board, though

Advertisement
The loser gets an infraction for false information and is gone for a week. @Cryptical Envelopment vs @nystateofmind. If NYSOM deleted or edited out any of his posts more than 1 hour after posting them - backtracking on the Mario and black coaches crap then he goes for a week. Otherwise, Cryptical Envelopment hoes for a week.
The loser trying to make one last defense.

@Zbrod95 you’re an avowed and respected hunter who eats what he kills. Since that goes hand in hand with other firearms, like conceal carry type handguns, any recommendations for this looking for a new hand gun for personal protection

LOL, see, there you go. I said I've seen him erase crap in the past (and he and I have gone at it many times, no?) before I could call him out and suddenly you've framed it to "if I don't see things relating to Mario and issues with black coaches" you're gone. Black coaches? Mario? You just moved the goalposts to make it easy for you to do what you're gonna do anyway. "Somebody’s gotta go since I have to research your allegations!" LOL.

I specifically said I've no idea what it was about as it was going back but you want to railroad it. The black coaches thing is literally today and Mario has been here 10 weeks. Yet you ignored that to ensure your little prosecution goes through. If you want an example of why I think the way you moderate is ridiculous, this is one. People "spread false information" here all day, yet you enforce what you want when you want (and you're actually wrong here lol) to go after someone or protect one of your sacred cows. You moderate selectively, to suit your agenda, then go out of the way to frame it as if you didn't.

I told you once, I am not going to BS you. I will call it like I see it. This is just a f'ing message board for lords sake.

You know what... dude, just do it, you're gonna nuke me no matter what. No one cares. You don't have to put on the dog and pony show. It's transparent. Or ****, just have one of the owners ask me to stop posting and I will.

What I said is true. I can give a rats *** if you tell the truth or not. If you do, then I will be 100% surprised and apologize to you.
AE6FE59B-339B-41BA-B1BD-813204AA4DC4.jpeg

Everybody deletes or edits posts at times. Here’s the context…

Advertisement
This thread is CIS bad takes good takes but all in all the passion for this program is like nothing in college football. Miami fans especially local fans in Miami have a million other things they can be doing with there lives unlike a local Bama fan.

Advertisement
The loser gets an infraction for false information and is gone for a week. @Cryptical Envelopment vs @nystateofmind. If NYSOM deleted or edited out any of his posts more than 1 hour after posting them - backtracking on the Mario and black coaches crap then he goes for a week. Otherwise, Cryptical Envelopment hoes for a week.
here for the hoes

Advertisement
I got banned right after I said that D$ doesn’t know ****. Y’all are trigger happy to say the least. And you made me change my name to about getting banned, despite having it since the first day this board was made.
Your name was AaronRodgersJewBeard. It’s not acceptable on CIS no matter how long you had it.

Can we just ban both for a week for cluttering the thread?
Seriously. I got banned during NSD, which come on guys you could have at least let me post on NSD, and now these two are slap fighting about nothing on one of the best days in Canes offseason history in years and it’s annoying.

I do agree that NYOM was helping spread the rumor but he wasn’t openly saying it. Just posting screen shots of the other site with little lame emojis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back