Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

LOL. He literally just called former UM QB Ryan Williams ***, among 70 other BS things a day about the program, but you ignore that over and over and I'M spreading false information? :LOL:

I'm not lying btw. So you're wrong. Read exactly what I wrote.

Like I said, once he was annoyingly quoting me, and I saw it on my phone and rolled my eyes. I went back late when I had time to read the board and he had erased the posts. I couldn't even tell you what it was about. Honestly, my first thought was that he was slick.

I see I'm still in your crosshairs, though. You will find a way I guess.
Waaaaahhhh!!!! A Maude is picking on me. I could’ve gotten you many times for insults over the past week if I wanted to “get” you.

All of you are in my crosshairs. I’m about to start now. If @nystateofmind erased or edited those posts relating to Mario and issues with black coaches beyond an hour from when he posted them - as that’s what the charge raised is - then you will be right and he will be gone for a week.

The bottom line is somebody’s gotta go since I have to research your allegations.

The question now is who’s ox is gonna get gored - the King of Crypto or the Queen of Fake ***?
(stay tuned)

Advertisement
Waaaaahhhh!!!! A Maude is picking on me. I could’ve gotten you many times for insults over the past week if I wanted to “get” you.

All of you are in my crosshairs. I’m about to start now. If @nystateofmind erased or edited those posts relating to Mario and issues with black coaches beyond an hour then you will be right and he will be gone for a week.

The bottom line is somebody’s gotta go since I have to research your allegations.

The question now is who’s ox is gonna get gored - the King of Crypto or the Queen of Fake ***?
(stay tuned)
fox broadcasting GIF by Gotham
world louis GIF

Advertisement
I needed to be pointed to a thread where this is being claimed to have occured.

Advertisement
Whoever is accusing you should post the page number or at least a couple of pages.

I needed to be pointed to a thread where this is being claimed to have occured.
The loser gets an infraction for false information and is gone for a week. @Cryptical Envelopment vs @nystateofmind. If NYSOM deleted or edited out any of his posts more than 1 hour after posting them - backtracking on the Mario and black coaches crap then he goes for a week. Otherwise, Cryptical Envelopment hoes for a week.

Advertisement

All of you are in my crosshairs. I’m about to start now. If @nystateofmind erased or edited those posts relating to Mario and issues with black coaches beyond an hour from when he posted them - as that’s what the charge raised is - then you will be right and he will be gone for a week.

(stay tuned)

The loser gets an infraction for false information and is gone for a week. @Cryptical Envelopment vs @nystateofmind. If NYSOM deleted or edited out any of his posts more than 1 hour after posting them - backtracking on the Mario and black coaches crap then he goes for a week. Otherwise, Cryptical Envelopment hoes for a week.
:adjoint::adjoint::fap::fap::fap::monkey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back